My Bad Boyfriend

Would've joined the Scanlation team for fast update but sadly our computer isn't working, would've love to join as typesetter or cleaner/re-drawer..

Good luck to this team :)

This is such a wild ride. The ML isn't really likeable and the FL has so many prejudices that she herself is unpleasant. Also the guy is really sketchy, I know the reader is fed with the FL's POV but all things aside, he's sketchy.
Let's just roll with it till I can't bear it anymore.

i got into this waaaay more than i thought i would ; "sigh"
it ain't even close to being a masterpiece, but it has its charm ok ? that's my excuse; quite the enjoyable read;
thank you for translating this !

male lead is pretty sketchy and a really nice guy, female lead can’t go a day without being prejudiced but it’s still interesting as i do like the mystery element of it

Aaaahhhh I'm so excited on the next update!! Thank you so much for translating!! <3

YO I MGHMCLGOPMCGFMMCO!!!!! I NEEEEED MOOOOOOOORRRE!!!!
We all know FOR A FACT that he just said all that shit to get her to be detached from him so she wouldn't be in danger. It's obvious unless you blinded by heartbreak(like a certain someone). Also mireu is making a move and it makes me uncomfortable.

Found this title the other day and have now caught up TT

Thanks for the translation, I'll keep reading!

I'm really looking forward to more chapters!! Thanks to everyone who's translating, I really appreciate it! 😀

Chapter 12 rn and I think that I would’ve enjoyed this story more of the whole mafia wasn’t involved lel

Users who are viewing this thread