My Bad Boyfriend

I was hoping to see the typical shoujo trope where the badass male lead change after dating fl. 😚 it's much better if there wasnt too much drama going on bc the latest chapter is a bit messy.

If you're looking for a light-hearted cheesy high school romance, this isn't it. It has too much angst and violence for my liking.

I thought this was full of fluff but I see too much violence amd drama nowwww. But I guess I'll stick til the end. Thank you for the translation!

Please I thought this was gonna be some cute fucking wholesome mannhwa where they got to know each other, I was not prepared for this, that man is crazy bonkers out of his damn mind, I'm shaking in my fucking boots and shitting a brick wall, he must be stopped so we can go back to our scheduled fluff, I will keep reading though cuz I'm it'll be back (hopefully) and I'm gonna see it through so I get my answer

just read it and thought it would be interesting, but just saw a something wrong in cp. 1 page18, where'd the fence go!? just saying don't mind and read away.

The FL is soooo dumb and retarded. I just read 2 chaps and I can’t take it anymore. Man! She just judges people without any evidence. Dropping it

Don't know she's just too brave or too dumb. She's just like everything will be okay on it's own she doesn't have to act herself.
She's giving him a chance to fuck her life by herself, don't know what's going in her mind. In broad daylight at a public place or should I say directly a School she's getting herself kidnapped and knowing that too she might get in danger she does nothing.

a good comic if you like soap operas, not much value otherwise. there's literally no reason that the FL stays with the ML except out of some misguided sense of pity lol.
plus at the beginning it's literally an abusive relationship? like he literally hurts her and makes her feel scared and hunted. but of course FL cannot break up with ML no sir! instead it romanticizes staying with an abuser because they will ~change~. gross.

Dex-chan lover
The FL is soooo dumb and retarded. I just read 2 chaps and I can’t take it anymore. Man! She just judges people without any evidence. Dropping it
It's actually pretty good, or I would say that if I could find the other half.
Also for everyone who doesn't know this is Ylab. Blue string universe. You know the same one as Hanlim Gym and Get schooled... which are violent as you can get. He is the heir to a security company in said universe.
a good comic if you like soap operas, not much value otherwise. there's literally no reason that the FL stays with the ML except out of some misguided sense of pity lol.
No... she stays with him because she grows to like him and he genuinely cares for her, he just is very bad at showing it. In addition it's the blue string by Ylab so he has complicated circumstances.
Also for any harm that he did cause her (ie grabbing her wrist too hard, he didn't realize she was being harmed) and NEVER DOES IT AGAIN once she informs him of it.

Dex-chan lover
why me in luv with this?
because it's fun?
Also this is something produced by Ylab, so if you liked the goofy romance mixed with action try Neolithic Girl or Reawakening Man (it has some romance I guess).
If you want more normal people beating the stuffing out of others check out Get Schooled.

Users who are viewing this thread