My Childhood Friend Is Expressionless

MC has the thickest skull ever to exist, its so thick, that scientists are trying to figure out whether or not if there even is a brain in there or if it is just solid skull

Everyone is talking about how thick this MC is, but I dont really see it. The Kuudere has really only sent one sign she has ever really liked him (that the standard otaku archetype like him would understand) which is that she liked childhood friends. But as I said, he is an otaku, meaning that he could just say "oh so she likes the childhood friend archetype, ok". She never once tells him she likes him, or goes in for a kiss, so of course he wouldnt just assume that she likes him, because what kind of asshole is that full of himself? The most important part of confessing your feelings is literally just about going up to them and saying "please date me" bam, end of story, after that its a simple yes or no. It isnt simple doing that, not at all, but its much better than just assuming that your feelings will transfer over through osmosis.

Though tbh im less concerned about how thick he is, and more about how if he even deserves the girl, because hes kind of a dick, and unconcerned with others feelings (thats just coming from his constant conversation about shit his male friend clearly doesnt care about, so maybe im wrong there).

ok imma just say it, the main ship is not a good pairing and it's not cause the dude is thick headed and isnt deserving of her. they're just not a good match, like i feel no chemistry at all. it's not only the guys' fault for being dense when the girl also doesnt contribute anything to make the relationship she desires happen. like i get she's a kuudere and all but all im seein is kuu and no dere. like bitch barely even has a personality let alone dere moments. it's rlly bad when the main ship in a romance manga isnt good.
anyway bottom line is they both just rlly arent a good pairing especially since both of their personalities dynamic dont mix well, like imagine how will they even act if they start dating. it feels like itd be better to just let them stay as childhood friends and give em both different love interest. take it from someone who has read countless of romance manga.
that being said it's not like this is the worst manga ever and im not gonna say i dont recommend it since while it may not be my cup of tea i do see others might enjoy it. but imma drop it since the main couple just rlly isnt interesting. 5-6/10 (like i said not the worst manga ever, just rlly isnt that good either)

Dex-chan lover
hm. might follow for a bit. if the mc never stopped being a dense mf am droppin. and yeah sure if the girl can send more signals that would be nice too. but i think the MC is better off as a cucked MC.

Gotta say MC is a dumbass. Too thickheaded. "I'm an otaku that loves to play games and read manga and watch anime! But yet I'm too thickheaded to notice I have a beautiful childhood friend with me all the time and keeps hinting here and there that she likes me!" I hate it... I'm just dropping this, also what other people saying, it's not a good match between the two. Doesn't feel like they have chemistry and what not. Anyways, have fun reading the rest of this. I say that the mc will most likely notice or think about dating her around chapter 80+ and perhaps get his first kiss at 130 if the manga doesn't drop. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread