My Childhood Friend, the Devilish Knight, Hates Me - Ch. 2

that dude broke her heart and acts like a complete asshole towards her, but she just blushes and pouts like.... what the hell's wrong with fl

Dex-chan lover
nah b, this has a 95% chance of being either the ''I've to make her hate me otherwise she will be in danger if she stays close to me'' or
''im a nuisance to her, if i stay close to her she will be discriminated, so its better to broke off our relationship''

AND IM NOT HERE FOR THAT SHIT

im sick and tired of characters taking the problems by themselves while alienating everyone just so the target they are protecting can learn the truth later and go :
''He was doing this for me? (Badump) he was forced to suffer in loliness while i resented them? how could he do that!? (Badump)''
welp! i better forgive the totally assholy way he treated me! its not like he could have let me go on a nicer way!
whats that? my feelings of sadness, abandonment and confusion i have fostered for all this time? NOPE, everything is forgiven! and i love him now! Tee-hee!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

there so many ways of handling this better that dont rely on fucking borderline mental abuse! god dammit....im tired

@Hollow7F you just summed up half of the shoujo mangas' storyline, and I just sadly laughed😅. Because I still read this kind of shoujos... I still have the faint hope, that it will be other way. (Sometimes I got what I want, mostly not.)

I'll still read it, because why not. At least, I practice english. And Woll is cute. And it's always kind of interesting to see how the world work in these stories. Like what and how do things the church/royal family/nobles.

And thanks for the translator team!

Dex-chan lover
Well it's obvious he's bad for spirit and maybe spirit users. Well the tiny priest was cute

Tbh, if he really gets bad, I think as the spirit princess she should have enough power to file a complaint and replace him. Being this rude to the spirit princess should be an objectionable act.

Aggregator gang
He’s so fucking rude. Jerking her by the wrist? A common shoujo move, but I’m fucking pissed by these kind of guys. What is this guy’s problem?!?

He's so unnecessarily rude to the point of physically hurt her... why they can't make normal MLs? Like just an awkward phase after being apart for do long, no need of this toxic bs at all. I really wonder what the Japanese editors have instead of their brains to allow this shit to fly all the time...

Group Leader
Ughhhhh this is the worst kind of tsundere, he’s just downright rude as hell.

Tsundere doesn’t mean he get a free pass for being an asshole just because he’s sweet later on 🙄

If he’s being a huge jerk right now just so the heroine gets doki doki when he acts like a normal person, it kinda feels manipulative and gross.

Double-page supporter
Oh..... It's tsundere......... No wonder I hate it..... I just didn't pick up on it because it's reversed roles from usual.

Hot take; tsundere sucks, worse trope other than netorare, total trash

There’s an okay type of tsundere and a worst type.
This guy.. he’s the worst kind.
I’ve seen a lot of MLs having a demeanor of cold-heartedness and putting up a wall but this guy-
Physically and word-wise hurts the MC.
I don’t like him. I can only wish the mc finds another ml for this.

But I doubt.

He’s not a cute tsundere. He doesn’t even have an excuse to play Tom and Jerry because FL isn’t comfrontational or particularly strong willed.

Also... He called her scrawny... Her bewbs are pretty big for a skinny person. She’s by no means scrawny. Even if she was though, body shaming is not a good look.

Dex-chan lover
Can’t really call that a tsundere without the dere part. He’s just a scumbag lol

On a side note, I WANT A WOLL PLUSHIE!!! 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread