My Childhood Friend the Vampire - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
So, which one is she into?

Also, I'm so early. Got here 5 seconds after upload, though taking the time to screenshot the time, read it, and write this meant 3 people commented before me lol

Nep

Dex-chan lover
This guy needs lot of red meat. Livers. Kidneys. Egg yolks. Beans. and dark green vegetables...

Or he is going to die.

Dex-chan lover
@The_fool22 Nah she's just a voyeur. Besides for it to be NTR she would have to be in a relationship with the MC herself.

Here we have a purely monogamous relationship without even a hint of a love triangle, so no there isn't any cuckoldry happening.

Fed-Kun's army
Would of preferred chu instead of kiss for cuteness but it's more lewd this way I suppose. I love those bat wings too. Having the blood sucking feel good is one of the aspects of vampire romance stuff I like. Also while being nasty irl seeing blood on their mouths when kissing is pretty sexy. Especially when the blood makes like a saliva string *whew* Even tho it's a horror manga the bathing in blood scene in Shigahime was frickin sexy. Maybe it's being scaroused from the lewd but also feelings of dread

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like she awoken to something lol

With that said, I never really understood why in romcoms, when a vampire bite the neck to suck blood, idk why the person being sucked on is ok. Doesn't the bite is supposed get an artery or something? I am pretty sure that, realistically speaking, the dude should die after a bite lol

Dex-chan lover
@uchiha007

If it were arteries yes.

Even in blood donations, they usually extract blood from veins. The pressure of the arteries make it more dangerous.

Tldr go for veins

Users who are viewing this thread