My Classmates Might Be Yuri - Ch. 1

Banned
When did I make up shit? When did I get proven wrong? I've said all along what I thought the reference was but you haven't provided the actual reference. I knew the terms and said so from the start.

You're being intentionally vague again so you can say I'm wrong or didn't get the reference without ever saying how. Again, be specific or the record will clearly show my comments being specific and genuine versus yours hiding behind obfuscation.
I will get a little more serious now.
If you read yuri for a while, like me for 15 years, you will get to works where supporting male characters can act a little "overprotective" and die of diabetes when seeing how cute two girls are together. Because of said cuteness, males will act in funny and strange ways, while trying their best not to interrupt the yuri and staying in the background. This was the answer to my joke and the reference you of course already got right from the beginning, right? Wrong:
You actually, unironically used the phrase "erasing my presence", and said you'd be "sweating like crazy on the brink of collapse" if you got to creep on some lesbian girls.
See how if you got the reference you wouldn't act up like this? If you actually understood it being a reference we wouldn't be here in the first place. This is a common comedic trope in yuri. You are free to not like it, but you sound like this is the first time seeing someone be this way, hence you called it a fetish of mine, which we will cover soon by the way.
Do you even know terms like yuridanshi or himejoshi?
Your reply, still not getting the reference:
Calling yourself weeb terms doesn't make you sound like less of a dork.
After i introduced you to the term yuridanshi for a second time, you of course googled it and used it, too:
I don't think a yuridanshi who entertains the idea of creeping on gay girls knows what yuri is about. You just have a fetish.
You didn't get that this all was a reference or else you woulnd't have said that this would solely be some kind of fetish of mine, which made it crystal clear that you are an uninformed normie, trying not to look dumb. Then, when pushed on it, you had the answer that this was not a trope, no, what i referenced was "A" work:
Bro I've read the work you're referencing
Which is not true. It refers to yuri works in general. But the new term, "yuridanshi" you learned earlier, made you actually look up the term and so you found the manga called Yuri danshi (actual lmao) which is a manga that is a REFERENCE TO THE COMEDIC TROPE IN THE FIRST PLACE and that is how you tried to make yourself look knowledgeable, failing beautifully:
Dude, you said your creepy roleplay was a reference. You're either referencing the work Yuri-Danshi where the main dude acts exactly how you said, or you were (self) referencing male yuri otaku behavior in the worst way possible.
The manga Yuri danshi is not the reference, the manga is a hommage to the commonly used trope in yuri i was making a reference to in my very first comment to begin with. Which you, again, failed to get.

If you pay close attention you can see how effortless it is to figure out how your mind works, giving it your best shot to connect dots, all while trying to not look unknowing of the yuri fandom. I still find it funny how you tried to build your case of "getting the joke" through one term you newly learned from me, yuridanshi. Too bad there isn't a manga called "Himejoshi" or i might have believed you LOL.

See how easy it was to spot that you had no idea this was all a reference and a joke? You were clueless right from the start but you tried to roll with it. This doesn't work if the other party, in this case me, knows his stuff and you clearly don't. I look forward to you trying to weasel out again, just for me to reign you back in.

tl:dr: You don't know what you are talking about and it was clear as day the whole time.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I will get a little more serious now.
If you read yuri for a while, like me for 15 years, you will get to works where supporting male characters can act a little "overprotective" and die of diabetes when seeing how cute two girls are together. Because of said cuteness, males will act in funny and strange ways, while trying their best not to interrupt the yuri and staying in the background. This was the answer to my joke and the reference you of course already got right from the beginning, right? Wrong:

See how if you got the reference you wouldn't act up like this? If you actually understood it being a reference we wouldn't be here in the first place. This is a common comedic trope in yuri. You are free to not like it, but you sound like this is the first time seeing someone be this way, hence you called it a fetish of mine, which we will cover soon by the way.

Your reply, still not getting the reference:

After i introduced you to the term yuridanshi for a second time, you of course googled it and used it, too:

You didn't get that this all was a reference or else you woulnd't have said that this would solely be some kind of fetish of mine, which made it crystal clear that you are an uninformed normie, trying not to look dumb. Then, when pushed on it, you had the answer that this was not a trope, no, what i referenced was "A" work:

Which is not true. It refers to yuri works in general. But the new term, "yuridanshi" you learned earlier, made you actually look up the term and so you found the manga called Yuri danshi (actual lmao) which is a manga that is a REFERENCE TO THE COMEDIC TROPE IN THE FIRST PLACE and that is how you tried to make yourself look knowledgeable, failing beautifully:

The manga Yuri danshi is not the reference, the manga is a hommage to the commonly used trope in yuri i was making a reference to in my very first comment to begin with. Which you, again, failed to get.

If you pay close attention you can see how effortless it is to figure out how your mind works, giving it your best shot to connect dots, all while trying to not look unknowing of the yuri fandom. I still find it funny how you tried to build your case of "getting the joke" through one term you newly learned from me, yuridanshi. Too bad there isn't a manga called "Himejoshi" or i might have believed you LOL.

See how easy it was to spot that you had no idea this was all a reference and a joke? You were clueless right from the start but you tried to roll with it. This doesn't work if the other party, in this case me, knows his stuff and you clearly don't. I look forward to you trying to weasel out again, just for me to reign you back in.

tl:dr: You don't know what you are talking about and it was clear as day the whole time.
Bro you typed all that just to say you were acting like a creepy yuri otaku, which is what I was saying from the beginning. I guessed a specific work (which I did say was itself a riff btw) because you were acting like you were making some super secret otaku reference and it's the only thing I could think of. How am I supposed to know your "yuri fans only" reference was just "creepy dude who needs to touch grass."

Also, calm down dude you've only been reading yuri for 15 years. Seeing as I've been reading yuri off and on for about that long the only thing separating you from us normies is we didn't make reading yuri our entire personality.

Banned
Bro you typed all that just to say you were acting like a creepy yuri otaku, which is what I was saying from the beginning. I guessed a specific work (which I did say was itself a riff btw) because you were acting like you were making some super secret otaku reference and it's the only thing I could think of. How am I supposed to know your "yuri fans only" reference was just "creepy dude who needs to touch grass."

Also, calm down dude you've only been reading yuri for 15 years. Seeing as I've been reading yuri off and on for about that long the only thing separating you from us normies is we didn't make reading yuri our entire personality.
This isn't a super secret reference. If you read some you will come across it sooner than later. Which makes you look even dumber for not knowing it but trying to act all knowledgable. So let's get back to my last question to you:
I will tell you again since you seem to be lacking in memory or understanding: You didn't get a reference, proceeded to insult me, when confronted by your lacking knowledge of the yuri fandom, you made shit up and got caught again. I will ask you one more time now. What exactly are you trying to salvage here? Are you one of those people that can't live with themselves when proven wrong?

Double-page supporter
This isn't a super secret reference. If you read some you will come across it sooner than later. Which makes you look even dumber for not knowing it but trying to act all knowledgable. So let's get back to my last question to you:
I literally just said in the text you quoted that I  thought you must have meant that because you said I didn't get the "reference". In reality you just didn't realize that me insulting you for being a gross otaku was me getting the reference. Somehow you think creeping on lesbians is a comedic trope and not degeneracy.

Banned
I literally just said in the text you quoted that I  thought you must have meant that because you said I didn't get the "reference". In reality you just didn't realize that me insulting you for being a gross otaku was me getting the reference. Somehow you think creeping on lesbians is a comedic trope and not degeneracy.
Again: Stop being so dumb, we established already that you had no idea what you are talking about. No need to walk in circles by me pointing out all the things you said like in my previous post.

I will ask you one more time. What exactly do you try to salvage here? I know you are an uninformed idiot. Who do you try to tell otherwise? Yourself? Good luck.

Dex-chan lover
He saw the forbidden secret.

I also see two guys flooding the comment section with a stupid argument..

Dex-chan lover
That was a good beginning chapter to start out with, thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread