My Classmates Might Be Yuri

Double-page supporter
Ok, The last panel of chapter 4 is creepy. I let it slide in the previous chapters thinking he’s a wingman but wearing a girls sailor uniform to stalk the girls is like a dirty old perv, peeping.😠

People complaining about the guy being their seem to forget that this is a comedy from a dudes perspective, the dude is the one having suspicions that his 2 classmates are into eachother. He's not just a random add, he's basically the reader in this context.
Hopefully that clears up any confusions.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't like seeing men in yuri manga, especially since this is from his point of view which is kinda disgusting to me, but I'll stick till the end ig. I just hate the male gaze being everywhere in media.
It's a funny take on the stereotypical fujo, even bluntly satirizing the joke of them making fanart of their favorite couple (the difference being this one's not all in the observor's head) and I love it.

I don't like seeing men in yuri manga, especially since this is from his point of view which is kinda disgusting to me, but I'll stick till the end ig. I just hate the male gaze being everywhere in media.
i kinda had the same sentiment during the first chapters, but i think as it goes on he seems to just be more of an invisible wingman than a weird perv. totally agree with the male gaze part though, it’s really annoying starting a new yuri and having to worry if it’s some guy fetishizing it.

i kinda had the same sentiment during the first chapters, but i think as it goes on he seems to just be more of an invisible wingman than a weird perv. totally agree with the male gaze part though, it’s really annoying starting a new yuri and having to worry if it’s some guy fetishizing it.
But this is the whole premise of the manga and beside let a guy be a guy, what wrong with male enjoying yuri it doesn't harm anyone nor actively try to bother you, a girl like yaoi no guy care or bat an eye but when a guy like yuri suddenly people like you start to criticizing about male gazing and fetishizing, if you don't like guy enjoying yuri, start reading yaoi because i can guarantee some of the yuri stuff here was written by a guy even if it's a small number.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread