My Clueless First Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

XL

Dex-chan lover
Damn son she wet happy AF after that TWO HOURS booty phone call.

Calm down, sun !!
U will make our beloved girl die happily if u keep doing something like that

If she's the grim reaper then he's a fucking demon what with all his smooth moves and whatnot.

Dex-chan lover
Do such pathetic people actually exist, where the only thing they do in school is pick on someone ? This is getting pretty boring.
-"haha she is cursed and will curse you because bla bla"
-"That's so cool what's the issue?"
-"Why are you so weird.."
There is absolutely no story here, but I guess this is the kind of manga this is...

Dex-chan lover
@Kutabarie As DeProgrammer said, you were lucky to never experience or witness this kind of bullying. It happens all the time, all across the world. Kids can be exceptionally cruel to each other, and this type of bullying can lead to suicide attempts (and sadly, sometimes successes). I was bullied in similar ways throughout grade school myself, that's kindergarten through 12th grade, 13 years of my life. It tends to get much worse as you get older, and kids may switch from verbal bullying to physical bullying, which happened to me as well.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, Takada is on a streak >.> give Nishimura a rest, she'll melt at this point.

@Kutabarie

Happens pretty often than you can imagine, actually... incredibly so, a lot in grade school.
Never experienced it firsthand, but it happens all around every time.

Even in Christian Schools.

Users who are viewing this thread