My Clueless First Friend

I don't understand why she still isbeing picked on. Already it's clear, that she successfully socialazed and even got a future husbando.
How the bullies still can see her as vulnerable target?

Fed-Kun's army
@ourobr
You can't fix stupid......also if they didn't try to bully her, they would have no other role in this manga. The major problem with making 1-dimesional characters.

I feel like the gag is getting too repetitive, every chapter is starting to feel the same.
Bully insults Nishimura, Takada takes it out of context and acts oblivious, bully gives up (until next time).

Would be nice to see them mix it up a bit or have some serious development, they had the one about Nishimura's past, but that was about it.
Or maybe it's one of those series where they stick with the same gag till the end.

Aggregator gang
I read the latest chapter and I found myself smiling after I was done. That's what this manga does: it warms your heart and so sweet and silly you can't help but smile, even if it's a little one.

Grit your teeth, harden your tits, because this MC is a fucking chad that have counter attacks stronger than Meliodas. And it's wholesome af.

I shouldn't be saying this considering their age but, those should just get married lol.

The sweetness is too much!

my eyes got so red reading this my parents probably thought i was smoking weed

10/10 it's a wholesome master piece

Dex-chan lover
Volume 5 is just around the corner and we all know what the covers tell us!!!!

Something is going to happen!

Users who are viewing this thread