My Daughter Left the Nest and Returned an S-Rank Adventurer - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
@Flare77 Exactly. Just because the mud made Bel slip doesn't mean that had he not slipped that he wouldn't have been able to react and counter the butler's attack.

Dex-chan lover
I am not HEMA practitioner, but I'd say if you rush like that into your enemy and fail to protect your legs it's your own fault.
+
On main note, go for old man, girl and pay no heed to whatever anyone is saying! It would be good for both sides.

Contributor
Insulting her father ?
Sorry glasses, you will do better in your next life.

Dex-chan lover
@Ptakers Magic always has limits. Sometimes its no bringing people back to life, sometimes its just up to the plot. Sometimes it can undo aging, other times it speeds it up. Sometimes its expensive, other times it only works on fresh wounds. Sometimes it can regrow legs, sometimes it only fixes cuts.

If there is magic in this world that can heal... actually has there been a display of healing magic yet? Some worlds don't have basic medicare and balance things by making healing extremely rare or even mythic/nonexistent. At any rate if there is indeed magic that can heal an injury like his, it clearly does not exist within his social circle. It would be the realm of kings and popes. He's basically a nobody, atleast until recently. I imagine Angie would have found a way if there was one too. What better gift?

Fed-Kun's army
why i feels like if this going to have an anime, then that loli would be voiced by Kadowaki Mai?

Dex-chan lover
Who else is expecting the flow of events turning the "Red Ogre" real?

Supporter
I've just smashed my way through the currently available series, and it's brilliant. Loving the characters - bad good and noble if ridiculous! Some genuine LOL moments, it has made it's way into one of my current favourites.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, that could make for an interesting Arc. Angie and co. are already back in Tornelia / on their way back, and while Belgrieve is on his way back home he has to deal with an incident caused by those two--be it demon lord related or not.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really glad they including the fight between Belgrieve and the butler. Every other manga would've ended the chapter right before.

Double-page supporter
@Raydnt
She's from Lucresia, a theocracy with Vienna as the main religion, but is a follower of Solomon and seems to hate Viennism. Probably safe to say she's got some kind of beef with her home country.

Double-page supporter
@Pommes
He's in his mid to late 40s, so he's actually pretty old (in regards to being good at combat).

Edit: Oops, double post. Should have just edited my previous one.

Aggregator gang
LOL him grabbing his little bitch shoulder was all we needed. Easier than beating a dead horse lol

Users who are viewing this thread