My Daughter Left the Nest and Returned an S-Rank Adventurer - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
AH so that's what Ashcroft looks like. I was having a hard time imagining him on the LN...

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme stress or not, there is no excuse for offending S class adventurer or being forceful with your master.

Dex-chan lover
@BananowyJE Isn't that exactly what I said? Aside from that, what is the excuse for the rulers of Bordeaux to lick the boots of the lord of Heizel simple because the dude happened to be someone a little important back in the capital before he was banished to the countryside? I'd also be stressed if my masters were like that.

Group Leader
@WhoSainT Missing text? Or extra "and"?
SmartSelect_20191103-072116_Firefox_Nightly.jpg

Dex-chan lover
so evil loli is a genocidal maniac, hopefully she gets killed later but i doubt it. Red Ogre will probably take pity on her and adopt her and we're all just ment to forget how much of an evil psycho she is.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
Hmmmmm
sec, I will contact the team (•ิ_•ิ)?

edit: Yep! no "and" there

Fed-Kun's army
Lol this totally reminds me of this great manga called "The Eminence in Shadow" in the sense that all the bs they talk about the MC ends up becoming true due to shear dumb luck. 🤣😂

So I just read all the chapters and I am loving this series. But for the love of god please send me spoilers so I can know that the father doesn’t marry his daughter.

That actually bothered me. It gave me flashbacks to all those stories where they didn't take the character's words into consideration and just continued to assume things while the character just has to give in and accept their fate.
Extremely annoying

Are the pages for this chapter out of order? We go from the pub, to group getting changed, to Dad going to talk to the Lord... To the lord rushing to meet the group, to them all having fun at the pub, to the outside scene where the butler challenges dad..? Amd I get thing this right?

Urgh evil kids really? of all the tropes they picked the least interesting one.

Dex-chan lover
i'm fully on board with Helvetica's intentions - that is all.
I mean, someone oughta put his seed to use before he starts firing dust from old age I suppose. He did raise an adoptive daughter into an s rank adventurer, his biological child would probably be nothing to sneeze at.

Fed-Kun's army
@Raygunsaman leave it to Japan to make a villain character have a "unique" characteristic.

Users who are viewing this thread