My Daughter Might be The Demon King Reincarnated - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm beginning to wonder if their modern world is just the same world as the fantasy era the Mao and Hero lived in, but in the future where mankind has wiped out all traces of the magical era.

Which opens the question if the group that originally betrayed the Hero is still around in secret controlling human society.

Will they possibly come after the reincarnated Mao and Hero later on?

edit: Nevermind I saw the raws of the remaining chaps 4 and 5.

No point trying to make fancy pansy theories about this, just enjoy the cute and fluffy short story for what it is.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So I haven't been playing rpg video games for almost a decade except for a couple of tales games, but is it common now that the heroes is assassinated afterwards? There's been a lot of series now where this is the case.

Dex-chan lover
4720dcf6-1247-40bb-aecc-42be0e5715f8.jpg

Someone has found the best part of being alive in this world, how can anyone reject that?
Feeling a bit sorry for the mom though, but she just has to accept the hard truth.

Dex-chan lover
So I haven't been playing rpg video games for almost a decade except for a couple of tales games, but is it common now that the heroes is assassinated afterwards? There's been a lot of series now where this is the case.
I've never encountered that in games. I guess it's purely a manga theme.

Now I'm beginning to wonder if their modern world is just the same world as the fantasy era the Mao and Hero lived in, but in the future where mankind has wiped out all traces of the magical era.

Which opens the question if the group that originally betrayed the Hero is still around in secret controlling human society.

Will they possibly come after the reincarnated Mao and Hero later on?

edit: Nevermind I saw the raws of the remaining chaps 4 and 5.

No point trying to make fancy pansy theories about this, just enjoy the cute and fluffy short story for what it is.
That world no longer have anything to do with their grade-schooling selves now...
Is what I like to believe,
I would love to get my hands on Chap 6 for a more complete translation but alas,
It is stuck behind an eBook...

Dex-chan lover
What a despicable species human is
Wait, i'm also human

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nah, games still mostly just end after the final fight. Not too many things going on afterwards. If they do end with the betrayal at the end it usually is leading into a sequel or is not the end of the game yet. And I don't think most games end with a sequel planned unless its an already popular IP with definite chances of getting a sequel.

There is also one other case. Games with multiple endings. They usually have a "bad end" that ends with the player character either dying or becoming corrupt. But that concept has existed for a LONG time, as long as games with multiple endings has existed probably. It remains unchanged.

Dex-chan lover
Well, you can't blame her, the food in her warring world must be terrible, the flour is nothing but dust from burning cities, the eggs must be from alien monsters, the yeast must be made from killer mold and all the milk must be made from soybeans! Vanilla must not even exist in such a place, more chaotic than the island of Madagascar! F for hero~ :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Thank god for pancakes. They're what stop mazoku girls from turning into edgy maous.

Supporter
I saw that scenario first mentioned in Fate, I believe it was Hollow Ataraxia. There they said: Humans are killed by Monsters, Monsters are killed by Heroes, but Heroes are killed by Humans. So the concept is not new, since that game came out in 2005

Users who are viewing this thread