My Dear Aster - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I like how the love story is between he's-a-good-man and he's-a-great-man....no abusive male leads here. It elevates the story to choosing between just settling with what you see to actually pursuing the best.

Dex-chan lover
I am utterly convinced that the magic daughter already figured out the time travel thing and FMC is stressing herself out for no reason
I mean she literally told her in the beginning she'd rather her mother pursue true love than have her, and she was fine accepting that. Idk why she just made a 180 now

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Wake me up when the time travel regret arc ends :bleh:
Granted it adds more backstory to her previous relationships, which is fine.
Just not a fan of this sort of 'drama' in these stories.
Considering she has actual connections to the magic community now, couldn't she just like, ask around there about her daughter? Or something?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Wake me up when the time travel regret arc ends :bleh:
Granted it adds more backstory to her previous relationships, which is fine.
Just not a fan of this sort of 'drama' in these stories.
Considering she has actual connections to the magic community now, couldn't she just like, ask around there about her daughter? Or something?
if I am remembering correctly, time travel magic was not really understood or popularized until the daughter was an adult, so it may very well be that time travel is wholly unrealized right now in the setting

Dex-chan lover
Harold is actually not a bad guy, he respect, protect, responsible for mc.

He tried to diffuse the situation, asking his mother to stop.

He doesn't get mistress nor second wife.

His flaw is inferior complex (height), and bluffing so far

It's compability issue / nothing is common , in-law interference/ conservative/toxic. Else he is not that bad

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread