My Dear Lass - Vol. 4 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
To me this chapter reinforces the idea that, for Xingyuan, Tianli did have confused feelings, which were partially responsible for this mess--especially when she's framed as a kind of foil to Xiaoen, a romantic partner. I'd even say it was her, back then. She was already Xingyuan's confidant but wanted to be more, though she didn't know what more meant. She's still unsure of why she was and still is so concerned with Xingyuan's company. She knows her feelings for Xingyuan are unique compared to her feelings for others, yet can't fully put it together. It's unfortunate for her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I lost for words. That is so relieving, and it's coming from Xiaoen when she's always unserious. I want to hug them two:glee:
Thank you so much for the translation!
I live for the blue background panels, they are so beautiful, A-Hu never fails:wtf::clap:

Dex-chan lover
Xiaoen really got a good head on her shoulders in addition to a good heart, I love how she gently guides Xingyuan with her feelings

Dex-chan lover
That's the kind of adult i strive to be. Serious when I need to and a complete child playing Nerf with my child of a hubby the rest of the time. So far so good

Aggregator gang
That’s what I love about Xioaen, she’s always clowning around like a kid but she’s an adult when talking about serious topics, that’s her quality that people around her didn’t know about.

Users who are viewing this thread