My Dearest Nemesis - Ch. 19 - One Who Drives A Wedge Between Others, One Who Admires

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

wonder what made qi hate both xue and aoqing so much to the point of trying to turn people at the job she just joined against the two of them despite both being popular

good thing chongs seemingly taking the loony tunesesque job of stopping anything qi tries, best wingman

thanks for the translation!

wonder what made qi hate both xue and aoqing so much to the point of trying to turn people at the job she just joined against the two of them despite both being popular

good thing chongs seemingly taking the loony tunesesque job of stopping anything qi tries, best wingman
I feel this is a way to shift what she thinks will be future blame, Cause in the last few chapters she's been 'giving advice' that she doesn't believe in to Director Shen possibly to get her in trouble so she's one less person she has to beat to rise the corporate ladder in the future.

Her plan could even be something like being the one to come in from nowhere to fix it, making her look good while hurting everyone involved. But now the trouble she's causing is going to affect her, not to mention what would happen when people realise that right after she joined trouble started, so she wants to make it look like she has no possible involvement.

She's trying to give herself an out while pinning the blame on these two as they would be in the centre of trouble she trying to create, and it'd be a lot easier if she was in control of how their offices view on both of them. Losing your support system in the office AND dealing with what could be possible loss of job trouble would give no one the mental capacity to even think about how funny the timing is, not to mention that if her plan works out no one in the office would be willing to help either, letting her still rise up as she'll 'help out & support everyone through this.'

Edit: Also wanna note how vulnerable Director Shen also seems and how she obviously is manipulating her already & that Chong tis best wingwomen

Still this is just a theory,
A YURI THEORY

also sorry for the wordy response & Many thank to the translation group for this chapter~

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You have no idea how appropriate your choice of "tame" is, but
in about another twenty chapters you will
😂
Remember the ending credits from a few chapters ago that hinted at their relationship dynamics.
Not gonna lie, now I can't help but keep thinking about those two together, I love the main pair, but those two have such a great contrast, especially since for all her bitchy attitude the fact that Xu Qi is the bottom just makes it even better.

Can't wait for Chen Chong to get at the bottom of whatever Xu Qui might do.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, now I can't help but keep thinking about those two together, I love the main pair, but those two have such a great contrast, especially since for all her bitchy attitude the fact that Xu Qi is the bottom just makes it even better.

Can't wait for Chen Chong to get at the bottom of whatever Xu Qui might do.
Chen Chong is getting to the bottom alright 😭
Getting the bottom to kneel down and ask for discipline with tears in her eyes 😩

Dex-chan lover
Chen Chong is getting to the bottom alright 😭
Getting the bottom to kneel down and ask for discipline with tears in her eyes 😩
is that literally what happens or you're just exaggerating?

Users who are viewing this thread