My Dearest Self With Malice Aforethought

Dex-chan lover
@ss4uce it already ended a few months ago.

@revara isn't that how they (authors) connect/relate to their audience (by audience I mean the average Japanese reader)?.

So what B-1 is the supposedly "good" guy here and is not the successor of LL despite being his son? Or that there's another son/daughter of LL that actually killing people and B-1's just covering for them is that it? I was hoping to see his slow decent into madness or coming into to terms into being a killer and start killing just for fun but oh well hoping for more chapter's to this, it's a nice palate cleanser from all the trash isekai I've been reading.

Fed-Kun's army
I dont know.

It started off amazing and then... the author's going for some kind of thriller shenanigans, but his characters dont make any sense at all. The main character's supposed to be a coward, but he shows extreme courage and wits in do or die situations. His new GF is supposed to be a regular woman, but she too shows extreme courage and resilience. Also, why is she so infutuated with him? All of this might be explained later on, but i find it all odd and it makes the story hard to enjoy. Also the goth-girl is extremely annoying.
The dialogues are a tad off too, but it could be the translation.

I'd have rather had a Hangover type of story where the main character's looking for the clues as to how he got there in the first place and the story focuses on that, instead of that weird mish-mash between body horror, thriller and third-rate romance. It's some kind of mix between Dr Jekyll and Mr Hide, a B Horror movie, and an ecchi.

Right now, i do not feel any tension. I got shivers in the first few chapters but now it's all gone because it's all too unbelievable.
Well, at least the author chose not to go the obvious way, which is commendable.

I wont rate it yet, i'd rather wait for what's coming. But honestly, seeing how the story has devolved... i've my doubts.

Dex-chan lover
@Plesh
B1 does not exist, in fact, LL did not exist (at least how it was presented to the story originally). The truth is, a close friend of MC's dad was the serial killer and MC's dad took the fall for it (because that's what friends do, right?). So all this time, MC was living a lie, where his gf, her dad and even the cops (to some extent) where all in it.

Dex-chan lover
@FlamingSquirrel
The serial killer was killing way before LL was a thing, it just so happens no one ever got to notice it. Then the whole ordeal where MC's dad gets framed as LL (he had a tattoo similar to the skaLL dude, hence why the name) and then killed by the Police happens and this so called friend stops killing. It more or less goes like this (I haven't read the last 4 chapters though).

@Rin2k
Oh yea that's true. The serial killer was committing murders well before he officially adopted the LL identity. I thought you meant LL did not exist and the crimes of multiple people just got assigned to the fictional "LL" identity.

I wonder if kyouka is trying to get rid of the normal Eji to be with B-1. I think that’s the most logical thing with the way things are going.

INCEST INC

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

i genuinely feel like learning russian so i can read the rest of this as soon as possible. dang...

Users who are viewing this thread