My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Truth Behind The Lie

Dex-chan lover
I hate it so much when we see somebody getting crucial information but the author just censors it so we dont know and they can act like its a twist later
Just fucking tell us
Like what could it be
Harold learning a lot? Or being friendlier? His new farming method?? Like it cant be anything we dont know already

Group Leader
Some Notes:-
[li]Bonus illustration for the chapter, like and RT to show support for the series![/li]
[li]In case you missed it, there's an extra chapter from Volume 1 that's set at the end of Chapter 7!
[li]Manga Volume 1 and 2 are now available digitally! Physical books will be released later this month.[/li]
[li]If you're interested in continuing onto the novel, it's recommended to read from Chapter 12[/li]
[li]Want to know which novel chapter(s) is adapted by the manga chapters? Here you go. (WARNING: Chapter title spoilers)[/li]
[li]Consider helping out with the wiki![/li]

@idc_sao the removed chapter is Google translated, the original uploader agreed to remove it.

Arrogant chatty ignoramuses infuriate me.

Here's to his betrothed learning the truth soon.

Dex-chan lover
Lol I wouldn't pay any attention to them, I'm trying to be a farmer lol

Dex-chan lover
@GreeneValley im already up to date i know what she was told
and now that i know it makes even less sense that it was kept a secret here

Dex-chan lover
Christ, this thing managed to halve its initial rating real quick. Manga pages aren't supposed to be mostly empty stretches of white with a couple hastily-drawn figures in it. This has less effort put into it than half the twitter comics I've read.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL. Considering how far he tried to hide the fact about Clara, I think this was the only real conclusion that could happen.

Dex-chan lover
Good translations are here! Thanks a bunch! :)

It's amazing how different some parts of the old translation were. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread