My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Truth Behind The Lie

GOD finally, I've already read the web novel a while ago and my original language is spanish and still I like to believe that I've a good grasp on english and still preffer to read things on english (because english groups tend to be cleaner than spanish groups and tend to have some flavor gag at the end of some mangas), not trying to be rude with the other TLs but I rather not read anything than some MTL-ish english even if I already know what's next. Thank you for the translation.

If u read the novel
The hate for the mc from his surroundings, even cause goosebumps to Erica who for the first time felt it in her life, since the treatment everyone from her surroundings are complete opposite to what harold gets

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand why OP wants to be hated that much. In real life, if someone was that hated, they would get killed and no one would care even nobles and kings. Look how tyrants get killed by their followers throughout history. It's incoherent to me that MC would want to get hated that much for some plot reason.

@f0xhunt from what i understood he was a mini-boss in the game, but the real boss threatened the whole world, and his fiancée is the healer in the party that defeated him
Not only that, but his parents consider only other nobles proper humans, as such treating servants kindly would not only risk being alienated from his parents, but after getting impossible standards from the servants too being alienated by them too (example, if he can't save a servant from been killed by his parents)
As such as much as he wants to avoid the "flags" he can't, some because they would change the main story too much and the party would fail to destroy the final Boss, thus resulting to the destruction of the whole world, and some simply because it would alienate him from his family, bringing a higher level of scrutiny from them

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is named "the truth behind the lies" but all they found was lies behind the lies. The good news is that our MC is pretty good at consealing his secrets, nobody knows he freed Clara.

Dex-chan lover
i don't know why he insist on keeping bad attitude
He can't help it. He didn't totally replace the original Harold. The body seems to have some kind of automatic translator, which alters anything Hizawa Kazuki tries to say into how the original Harold would have expressed it (that is, insulting). In practice it means he keeps showing the bad attitude against his will. That being said, your enviroment will affect you. He's already carrying the Stokes' family's bad reputation and to get things done, he needs to boss people around. And he absolutely needs to get things done. What comes to Erika, he's also purposefully trying to make her hate him because she's the hero party's healer. If she was a happy girl in Harold's company, why would she ever leave him behind to join the hero party? So, Harold figures that she needs to hate him to instead seek out her fortune elsewhere, such as in the hero party.

Dex-chan lover
Well he does hope for distrust or hate from her so its all going according to plan

Users who are viewing this thread