My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Sorrowful Erica

Dex-chan lover
The translation quality isn't terrible. I can mostly understand it, but it definitely needs some work.

Dex-chan lover
After the train wreck of chapter 10, it's an amazing experience seeing it done without glaring errors.
9/10 would recommend

Dex-chan lover
now that i have caught up with the LN im mad at the pace of the manga, its gonna take ages till it gets to the point where the LN stopped updating....

Dex-chan lover
I'd complain about the TN but this honestly is as well as this chapter deserves. Remember when backgrounds were a thing?

Translations are alright, typing can be better, but who cares about that, thank fuck someone picked this series up again, even if it was only for a month without an update. The raws are up to 17.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to have more chapters even if the translation isn't great. If someone releases a better quality chapter I'll read it again.

It's confusing that chapter 10 was removed though.

Pretty solid translation, I've definitely read much worse. Bonus points for pretty solid grammar.

Dex-chan lover
@Tersione
Nice one, real creative. You're only proving my point, don't know why everyone likes shitting on ML's while sucking off FL's so much

Users who are viewing this thread