My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Differing Thoughts

Double-page supporter
@Akera93
Unlike Harold the girl doesn’t know the future and she isn’t some genius, also she sacrificed herself to save her family

@Nago.
Zan won't tell her directly. But will set up a situation where Erika learns of Collete and her mother's survival. She'll then have her servant/spy go find them to confirm it's not just a lie Zan and Harold set up. Erika and her servant then learn/realize/are told that Harold could not openlysave Collete becauseof his family and willingly let himself be thought of as a murderer for the sake of others. This impresses and humbles Erika who then proceeds to play along with the lie since outing it would do nothingfor her, Harold, nor Collette.
This of course puts a wrench in Harold's plan to get Erika to hate him for the sake of keepingthings close to the game's story.

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93 : "How dare this actual child not have the same mental fortitude of a likely 20+ years old man who knows about the future event reincarnated into a boy"

Who da thunk eh?

Aggregator gang
@Nago

Erika learns the truth but Harold doesn't have any idea. However Erika & co assume he does because of the weird mix up in the previous chapter. It leads to a weird dynamic where Erika believes in Harold yet he only sees it as her doing her duty. A very unconventional game of cat and mouse would be a good analogy.

Group Leader
@Nago Zen makes Erika hide in a closet, then openly asks Harold if he truly killed Colette and her daughter/if they were dead. He said no, and then she heard that, then decided to be faithful to him and go stronger, then she gets stronger, etc.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

What's with the insanely fast chapter releases? I mean, I'm pretty grateful, Just curious

I am thriving on all of these chapters suddenly getting translated, thanks for all of them!

Group Leader
Some Notes:-
[ul]

[li]Bonus illustration for this chapter.[/li]
[li]Here's the Light Novel version of The Slap from Book 1, in case you're interested![/li]
[li]In case you missed it, there's an extra chapter from Volume 1 that's set at the end of Chapter 7![/li]
[li]Manga Volume 1 and 2 are now available digitally! Physical books will be released later this month.[/li]
[li]If you're interested in continuing onto the novel, it's recommended to read from Chapter 15[/li]
[li]Want to know which novel chapter(s) is adapted by the manga chapters? Here you go. (WARNING: Chapter title spoilers)[/li]
[li]Consider helping out with the wiki![/li]
[li]This series releases fortnightly (every two weeks), not monthly. We're a little behind as we've been desperately understaffed for months now. Also, a little known fact, Kirei Cake only has a single translator handling all the series, so please do have patience with us during these busy times. Consider helping out if you're able.[/li]

[/ul]

No!!! Don’t spill the beans xDDDD, it would have been interesting if she didn’t know lmao, ahhh.... 2 chaps in one day that’s cool....

Fed-Kun's army
@WhimsiCat
I don't expect her to be as strong as him but I do expect her to not bother him and try to force her ideals on him. That does not require extreme wisdom or knowledge of the future. Also, we're not talking about kids in today's world, in these settings and in similar manga, teenagers are basically adults and with her background, she isn't oblivious to the world. It's not like she lives a princess life.
What I truly mind is her entire existence in the story. Mangakas always do this thing when they create a good character that gets shit done under any circumstances and then they screw him over one way or another. The mangaka would introduce silly friends or love interest or whatever just to change the MC. This must appeal to some people since the concept is popular but not to me. I would rather the girl's character didn't exist and the MC continued to get shit done

Dex-chan lover
Yooooo thank you for the chapter guys, can't wait for the next one and the quality is topnotch

Damn it man. Your a nice I guy I know you mean well but you're ruining all of his hard work!

Man, even if the manga chapters are coming out back-to-back for now, these cliffhangers are killing me. Anyone know what chapter this is in the novel? Maybe it's not too late to catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread