My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Erica, Invasion

Group Leader
@RalekTheOne IMO the pacing is fine with a decent adaptation of the novel at 1-2 chapters per manga chapter, and at least the manga (raw) is releasing every other Wednesday and not monthly or even random release schedule like some series... We already got the
slap aftermath and steadily heading towards the fight n 😢 in January

@GreeneValley Yeah it's being a decent manga with the good pacing but I meant the amount of chapters getting uploaded is just too slow
i hope i don't sound sociopathic when i say that i REALLY wanna see erika getting the revelation that harold is actually a nice dude and feeling shame towards herself again

Aggregator gang
Mc :
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
I think Erica was the highest class of the ladies out there.
Though, she can tricked you well if you dont know her inner monologue or how her thought process is.

Soo, umm... Is this the start for the part where Erica is going to see that Harold is actually a nice guy after witnessing the farm?

Dex-chan lover
I have to say, I appreciate that the fact that his thoughts being translated to fluent asshole isn't played for laughs.

Aggregator gang
The one time he tries to make a move out of his otome path this happens lol.

Dex-chan lover
Lol... she's turning into an 押掛け女房, "woman who forced her way into marriage". Just show up, say she's his wife, force her way into his house, etc. until he gives up and goes along with it.

Users who are viewing this thread