My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 15 - My Dog Becomes a Human (Bernese)

Dex-chan lover
iu

Dex-chan lover
LOL woo dog cafes. tho i'd assume other than self control/a trained dog, a dog suddenly being a human/opposable thumbs would end up drinking the coffee lol, unless they can somehow 'digest' human foods they couldn't before like chocolate (actually that'd prolly be more traumatizing to see a 'pet' humanized gijinka dying in that way)

Double-page supporter
Just my thoughts, but I really feel like the author should make a action manga. It is a funny manga, but the design is going too hard sometimes.
like the other person said, the author did have an action series, it was called Grand Familia and it was a new york mafia inspired battle manga where the powers the characters had were based on monsters like vampires, werewolves, zombies, etc. It was heavily based on italo-american mafia but was more action oriented for most chapters, it had a lot of potential and I kinda wished it leaned more on the mafia aspect a la sopranos.

it got canceled because people didn't care about it. Most of the dogs designs are how the characters looked in that manga.

Dex-chan lover
Alright hands down they're the best pair for me, no sexualizing between the owner and the doggo, just pure respect :salute: ...Well, the dog having such a look + body basically betrays my prev point, but at least I can feel the real bond between the dog & its owner the best here despite the changed circumstances

Oh and double plus for the plump owner (y)

Users who are viewing this thread