My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 26 - My Dog Becomes Human (Uruha's Memories Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Hold up, so was the earlier chapter way back translated wrong? I thought she left without intending to take Uruha back eventually, but here she says it always was her plan to take him back.

Anyway, I'm glad to see that she got snubbed. Taking care of a pet is not something you should do on a whim, it's literally getting a new family member. She definitely didn't seem like a responsible person.

Dex-chan lover
Hold up, so was the earlier chapter way back translated wrong? I thought she left without intending to take Uruha back eventually, but here she says it always was her plan to take him back.

Anyway, I'm glad to see that she got snubbed. Taking care of a pet is not something you should do on a whim, it's literally getting a new family member. She definitely didn't seem like a responsible person.
I think it meant that they agreed that if they separated, she would be the one that keep the dog. However, she decided to abandoned him when they actually broke up, and now she is using their original plan to lay claim for the ownership of the dog. Like "yeah well I would have done it first etc..etc" type of reason

Dex-chan lover
I don't quite understand her circumstances. Why even move to a place where they don't allow pets in the first place if you intended on keeping the dog? Honestly, why even let the ex-boyfriend keep the pet to begin with if you intended to fully break up and had no plans on seeing him again?

I don't exactly know what it's like in Japan, but it seems like the ex-girlfriend didn't think things through too much when it comes to pet ownership.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that we have a "who do you love more me or your job" scenario where the person who asked that is the one being unreasonable

honestly if you're at the point where you have to ask that the problem isn't your partner being a workaholic but the two of you aren't communicating with each other to the point you can't trust that your partner is working for both of your sakes

Dex-chan lover
URUHA MEN'S BEST FRIEND EVER QwQ

anyway i think the gf is justified to want her dog back, but the problem is she's not actually that care with uruha

you see,, if she did really care, even if the circumstances made her unable to find pet-free apartment, she would postpone her break up first in order to be with her dog then find apartment quietly

she was not, she just left him with her ex

her ex however, made some efforts to caring the dog (walking, schooling, and of course feeding him)
the dog knew best who's love him the most

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ayane is absolutely right about how it's like raising children. I have cats and raised them since they were babies. She didn't communicate about having her ex stay with him until she found a place and left like a deadbeat mom

Dex-chan lover
I was right, she wanted to keep him but ended up at a place without pets allowed. I don’t think she’s bad for wanting her dog back, it’s sad to see somebody snubbed by a pet they love but that’s how it had to go.

She's not right at all. She didn't communicate with Nori how he should keep the dog until she finds a place or say it's temporary. Her leaving was basically the classic "I am gonna to go the store to buy a pack of cigarettes" and didn't come back until now.

Users who are viewing this thread