My Dress-Up Darling - Vol. 7 Ch. 48

Fed-Kun's army
Gojou doesn't even realize what's happening. Marin's friends approve of him and he protected her (even though she was just getting scolded by her hairdresser). He's winning big time, he just needs to stop hating himself enough to realize that Marin loves him just the way that he is.

Dex-chan lover
Big sister knows best.

I like that all the people around those two know what is happening and that all of them are good people, is so refreshing to just see the good side of people.

And all of them ship it... i mean how they couldn't, those two are just too cute.

Wakana moment cut short, but dont sweat it sweet, just the fact you took charge like that proves you are better than 80% of MCs that try to pass as human.

And that little kiss... dont do that Marin, my blood sugar is already true the roof.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
I love it every time they introduce a lame and common cliche like the girl getting harassed in the 5 minutes her love interest is gone, and then the manga swerves like "no dude that doesn't happen irl"

"am i not enough for her" --- is this translation right? it seemed out of place

152.jpg

@pmntamp it's meant in the context "am i not enough company for her"
Basically it was a rethorical question to shoo her potential harasser off. Or that's how I interpreted it

Aggregator gang
@deadvote Such an amazing tale before going to sleep. "And then they fucked" is a good ending.

But wait, she's a model? When did it mention?

Man, dude's needs a push.

I pray Big sister will be the one that motivates him.

Users who are viewing this thread