My Ex-Boyfriends Fell in Love With Me - Ch. 11

Oh come on, get off your high horse, Cha Joon. You're even worse, approaching her and getting her hopes up only to crush them in the worst way possible, when you knew that it would happen that way.

Thanks for the update!

Cha Joon needs to get his family drama sorted out before making a move on Na Bom; it's not fair to her if she gets dragged into that mess a second time.

Caught my eye when I saw it on the homepage, since I was just playing an interactive story mobile app game of this exact story a few days ago.

Thanks for the updates ^^

Fed-Kun's army
I started reading this and hated the black haired guy and I still don't love him or anything but my opinion in the other guy plummeted so much that the dark haired guy is starting to seem like an angel now

Cha Joon seems to be incredibly possessive of her, even though he knows that he probably can't be with her. kind of like how he asked her to wait for him, only for him to be late and with another woman (though not a love interest for him) so I can only assume that this is going to be how their relationship plays out until he gets his family life sorted out. And the black haired guy started out as extremely unlikable, though now that we are learning more about him he becomes more likable, while Cha joon seems to be deteriorating though I think he's super cute-

just started this one and-

can i get a refund on the male leads thanks

but theyre cute so ill keep going lolol

Users who are viewing this thread