My Ex-Boyfriends Fell in Love With Me - Ch. 13

Dan Tae's jealousy makes me cackle, it's so explosive LOL

Also, I know it's for the drama, but if I were Na Bom, I would have to see some significant effort to change the situation from Cha Joon before I even considered him again. Otherwise, it's more of the same. I feel for the guy but you can't drag your loved ones down with you.

Fed-Kun's army
I started this being so in love with the boss but now he is pissing me off and she is pissing me off for being swayed so easily. I thought this guy broke up with her in uni because he didn't have control over his life and now he has gained that control and is back to get her after getting his shit together but he is as helpless as before. He is still under his family's thumb and is a mere peon. So he shouldn't drag her into his shit.
Remember, insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Double-page supporter
hard agree w/ everyone saying that na bom really shouldn't be giving cha joon another chance. he hasn't even shown the conviction to stay by her side, yet he still expects her to stay and wait for him no matter what shit he does 😑 not impressed by either of them tbh, im expecting more heartbreak for na bom in the immediate future

very weird. but i'll stick around i'm curious where this will lead a tsundere and possible yandere type

I still have a lot of hopes for the boss, but Ido agree they shouldn't turn into a couple unless he stand his ground with his family.
Yeah, you may be forced or throw against a wall, but it's not fair to make Na Bom hanging for something that can shatter at any moment.

Dan Tae all the way! I wouldn't go back to the person whom God know will two time just becuz he can't go against his family

Seriously Dan Tae to save the day..hes won me over. The chief needs to leave her the alone, and she needs to stop thinking he's going to change. He hasn't shown any effort just words. Ugh i hope Dan Tae gets more time next chapter.. I'm tired of the chief

ok, speaking realistically, chief sucks. someone who chooses their family over you will likely always do that. he's done it twice now. play stupid games win stupid prizes

Users who are viewing this thread