My Ex-Boyfriends Fell in Love With Me - Ch. 28

Code for what? 🤭

But go.for the other guy, he wouldn't choose family over you.

Man this guy is so sad to watch he's trying desperately to cling onto her forcing her to look back on their past..knowing what she's going to say..ya I don't feel sorry for him..I honestly don't care for this guy.

ah shiet my heart ACHES for him😭 life is so fuking unfair to him so he's trying to hold on to something that makes him genuinely happy, and that's the past.
i can't wait for her to choose tae oh. they deserve to have another chance. oppa just needs someone who can be strong for him, and she aint up for it. she got too much on her plate for dat

Ok... wow...! This chapter was almost scary and creepy😐. Going back to my last comment from the previous chapter, my theory on how Cha Joon REALLY sees Na Bom is not healthy at all.
If Cha Joon asked her for going on a date a few days (or maybe weeks) ago, Na Bom would have definitely been blushing as red as a tomato. But this time she wasn’t, if anything, she was just uncomfortable and a bit confused at his behaviour today.
Na Bom is slowly realising that Cha Joon isn’t the same person she knew ten years ago but for some reason the latter doesn’t seem to want to accept that fact for the former. The fact that he brought her to their school emphases on how he only loves her for who she USED to be.
Just please don’t hurt Tae Oh’s heart!😭 He’s to precious!!!
Also, thank you for translating 😃

cha joon so badly wants her but it seems like he won’t be convincing her this time lol

Users who are viewing this thread