My Ex-Boyfriends Fell in Love With Me - Ch. 4

I knew I wasn't going to like the first boyfriend when I first saw him, he's totally just playing with her right

Group Leader
My money is still on the tsundere even though he’s still acting like a jerk

Even though I dislike the college boyfriend, the 1st boyfriend looks like a womanizer, he's way too smooth. Oh, and his smiles are creepy, he's starting to look like Gasai Yuno. I can see why people are calling him a yandere even though he hasn't done anything weird yet lmao.

I don't like that Cha Joon (high school ex) guy. He gives me a bad feeling like he's manipulative. His smile seems fake and forced since he's doing it all the time and he seems to like causing misunderstanding with the other characters.
I'm rooting for Dan Take (college ex)

One is flirty and the other one is clueless kid. I prefer the second tho he looks kinda cute.

tsk tsk how dishonest (even tho thats my favorite trope type)dan tae is being so aggressive and not properly communicating his feels

Thanks for the update

You know what I`m rooting for neither
one seems toxic JUst TsUUndeRE THinGSS~
one seems manipulative and fake

Damn cha joon even if you're a creepy fucker and you probably won't get the girl I still love u

welp either she takes both or none at all... nice dude be sketchy while the other just be awkward

I guess everyone's predicting the college ex to be the ML. tbh both gives me bad vibes lolol

Users who are viewing this thread