My Ex-Boyfriends Fell in Love With Me - Ch. 4

Cha joon is way too sappy and he seems a little off. Dan tae looks like a sexy beast (he's totally my type lol). Sure he's a jealous boy but at least we know he doesn't have any bad intentions. Cha joon already gave me yandere vibes from the first chapter though...

I think there's something off about Cha Joon tho he's still my bet because of the 2nd ML vibes. Dan Tae, which is probably the ML, is so aggressive that sometimes it annoys me.

She is probably going to end up with the clichรฉ bad boy. Too bad stories with love triangles never all end up together.

I'm thinking she'll probably end up with ex #2 since that's how these things go, but I'm on team ex #1 tbh. He's sweet and is up front about his feelings but I guess you can't have a plot without misunderstandings and #2 just reeks of that.

It seems like Cha Joon really is a yandere. I hate it when my intuition is right in that regard. So it's tsundere vs. yandere now. While Cha Joon is in the lead now with his seemingly kind and sweet attitude, I bet it will be Tae Oh who wins in the end. Because over time Cha Joon will be unable to hide his crazy side, while Tae Oh will reveal more and more of his cute side. Although the author might yet suprise us with a third guy, who knows.

Looooool theyโ€™re both icky ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ they only have their appearances going for them everything else is just not it

Aggregator gang
I'm rooting for a third ML showing up lol, since she's dated some, so at least one more guy should show up right?

umm im just gonna say:i dont like the fl,nor the love interests so imma drop this bye

I'm rooting for the mean one!! In the stories like this the mean one is always the sweetest..! ๐Ÿ˜ค

Bruhh.. They broke up but he still likes her!! I bet it's just all a misunderstanding the reason they broke up..

i don't like the pink one ........ he keeps on smiling it creeps me out HAHAHAHA like he's not genuine or smthng or maybe it's just me .......

anyways! black haired dude be honest w ur feelings can u :mad:(

fl looks kinda stupid tho, i'll try to read some more

Users who are viewing this thread