My Father Has Become a Beautiful Girl and It's a Lot of Pain - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh that book is actually really good, i love malcolm gladwell
Lol. Its obv no one here has actually read the book and why it's relevant to the manga.

For those interested:

The Black Swan is a book about unknown unknowns. Basically, you are talking about events or information that you would completely disrupt an industry, business, or peoples.

The American terrorist attack 9/11 is used in the book. Because previously, airplane hijackings were seen as a way to take hostages in the 1960s to the 1990s. If you based your hypothesis on those hostage events, no one expected to use an airplane as a bomb. It was actually new and imaginative thinking to crash an airplane into shit.

For you the reader listening to this, your knowledge, perspective and information of whatever should always be considered incomplete, outdated, or wrong.

Ex. That girl you are interested in isn't shy, she already has a boyfriend you don't know about. But everyone in class knows you are super into them, and they are too nervous to tell you.

So in this case, the black swan is a DILF turning into a hot girl. Which is funny, because I would think any hungry capitalist motherfucker would take advantage of a second youth and dominate like an isekai.

Read books guys, shit will make you strong.

Dex-chan lover
Lol. Its obv no one here has actually read the book and why it's relevant to the manga.

For those interested:

The Black Swan is a book about unknown unknowns. Basically, you are talking about events or information that you would completely disrupt an industry, business, or peoples.

The American terrorist attack 9/11 is used in the book. Because previously, airplane hijackings were seen as a way to take hostages in the 1960s to the 1990s. If you based your hypothesis on those hostage events, no one expected to use an airplane as a bomb. It was actually new and imaginative thinking to crash an airplane into shit.

For you the reader listening to this, your knowledge, perspective and information of whatever should always be considered incomplete, outdated, or wrong.

Ex. That girl you are interested in isn't shy, she already has a boyfriend you don't know about. But everyone in class knows you are super into them, and they are too nervous to tell you.

So in this case, the black swan is a DILF turning into a hot girl. Which is funny, because I would think any hungry capitalist motherfucker would take advantage of a second youth and dominate like an isekai.

but i have read it tho…… :qq:

Dex-chan lover

I did actually mention the concept of a Black Swan event earlier in this thread, but you pretty much summed it up nicely better than I did. I think part of the point here is that the dad is a hypocrite who internalized what he was reading, but wasn't ready to put any of it into practice. And that, yeah, to whatever degree after being so rigid and abusive he "deserves" this upset in his life.

That said... (spoiler) l do think he rebounds somewhat using the new opportunity, going by later raws.

Dex-chan lover
Shit. Bro went from lookin like a hitman to a total fuckable NEET type hentai character.

Wouldn't wish this to happen on anyone's father
Honestly though, if I was in his shoes I'd take it.

Going from a 50+ year old man who's probably going to have health issues in a few years (if not already) to a 20 or so year old beautiful girl seems like a no brainer.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't fuck your dad, please don't fuck your dad, please don't fuck your dad, please don't fuck your dad, please don't fuck your dad, please don't fuck your dad!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread