My Favorite Idol Officially Became My Stalker! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
Poor mc gotta deal with a stalker idol that he's a fan of and a lesbian that is overly jealous

Contributor
Is there a series where the typical stalker rival yuri girl actually eventually falls hard for the male lead and goes out with or does date things together with him?
something about realising her infatuation for a girl as what it is but actively developing real romantic feelings for the male lead, seen either from her perspective or from the typical male mc perspective? I know it's a long shot but worth a punt?

Aggregator gang
Eh, he'll end up in lots of compromising situations with Ruka before it's over, book it.

5 pages since Ruka said she is not dating MC, and not a single time MC deny it. Even worse he doesn't talking at all. I know it's kind of shock for him, but... a MC who doesn't talk is kind of meh.

Fed-Kun's army
Time to change your name and move to the other side of the planet. I'd estimate that'll buy him about...three days of peace before they find him again.

Dex-chan lover
@Twia shit's too much to processed even if he interrupted things might go even more complicated so sometime shut up & clear things up later is also an option

Dex-chan lover
I more interested in the ruka photo resolution u can even see the reflection in her eyes, or maybe that's just Mocco's stuff idk

Users who are viewing this thread