My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone spoil me on the story in a TL; DR version? Particularly wanna know what happens to her in the end, and to her sister and husband.

If you are wondering why Illya looks so empty in the prologue is because she is living her 10th loop and she just wants for everything to end already. It doesn't help that she died in really horrible and soul crushing ways. Right now she is explaining her first loop in this chapter.

Also knowing that Soleil in the first loop had secret meetings with Sylvia and even went as far having affair with Sylvia while ignoring a pregnant Illya makes my blood boil. Soleil is such a fucking asshole.

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus
I’d recommend you read it for yourself because the story gets more complex later and it hasn’t ended yet. I don’t know how to shorten it to a TL;DR version but be warned, her life keeps on looping continuously and she died horribly in most of them.

Group Leader
@sakuchu Ohh my bad, apparently it's not completed! I forgot because it's been long ago and the latest chapter kinda like a closure, my bad my bad. Here's the index page:
https://hermitranslation.blogspot.com/p/index.html

Seeing the blog owner's update, this is ongoing, and we can only hope the author will update again... but the latest chapter is an arc titled "The End of the End", and it gives plenty clues to where Illya will headed to get a closure (I hope)

@Athedite As others have answered! ^^

Dex-chan lover
This novel isn't just dark.

The author is sadistic, the translator romanticizes the sadism and we, the readers who read all 55 chapters, are complete masochists.

I just wanna drag you all manga readers to hell where we found this and let us see you also experience the despair we experienced.

Oh. it's you.
The spiral of hell has just been opened. We ought to pull trigger warnings because it gets really psychologically dark really, REALLY fast.

i deliberately stopped reading the novel bcs i can't stand feeling like a mess.... and now here i am...

Double-page supporter
Time to get emotionally messed up again

Also ppl that have kept up with the novels:

Is Crow actually a good guy? Bc I've always gotten antagonist vibes from him, like he was the one that forced Ilya to go through all the loops.

From the comments below me, this series seems to be really dark and just really soul-crushing. I don't want any spoilers, but does it get any better for Illya?

Double-page supporter
@Sol_Invictus

Yes... well kinda? In the latest chapter ilya is becoming more positive and
decided to live her life for whom cared for her deeply
towards the very end (chapter 55) that is...

Dex-chan lover
@Sol_Invictus
>but does it get any better for Illya?
dae.jpg

@Sarsak
He genuinely cares for her. He is a wandering sprit and is very strong. He was more than devastated when he lost Illya. When she died, he held her body and sat in a place full of white flowers that she liked very much. So yes. He even uses all his power just to find her again and again and this time stay with her forever.

Well, I thought it's more of an emotional heartwarming ride like other time-loop romance ones that things get better over time with other characters and newfound hopes and dreams and happily ever after but I guess it's not that kind of vanilla fantasy based on the spoilers I've seen... I suppose I'll drop this artistically beautiful but narratively tragic story, mainly because I'm just not particularly in a good place mentally especially this year to consume the fictitious hopeless sufferings and pains.

Users who are viewing this thread