My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

RamenRider
That would be the end of the story. If she left her sister would still die. Crap, she got to stay to save her sister. Sucks!!!

This shit pisses me off so much. I feel bad for our heroine no one understands her shit and it’s fucking depressing

Double-page supporter
Why is this so painful..

I hate the fiance and the little sister already.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Sorry but if 2nd time isn't the charm. 3rd time, I'd give up and just tell him to marry my little sister instead and spare me the damn heartache. Everyone gets what they want and can be happy. She might not be happy but better than being in a single-sided marriage.

Aggregator gang
@Meo:
she did so on her 3rd or 4th timeline (i don't remember), but her life after that became worse than hell

man screw that marquess, i know it’s not right to force someone to love someone else but at least have the decency and respect for YOUR wife to treat her with respect and care. it’s not impossible for you to end up catching feelings for someone else especially if you’re in a political marriage, but please, at the very least, show your wife the respect and care she needs.

Contributor
Cheating bastard.
How can you not like a girl like our Mc, she just want some love.

smh, this guy looking at another girl when u already have a good one beside u wryyy

Dex-chan lover
fuck me why do i always love these beyond depressing stories

Dex-chan lover
This is just so sad.
Honestly idk what I would do in that situation. She can't even split up, she can't complain about it without her reputation taking a nosedive, and she'll always be seen as the inferior sister.

Sadly, her best bet would be to either find another fiance who is a higher standing than Soleil (which I'm assuming is what'll happen) or to say "screw it" and book it to the middle of nowhere so she can start fresh (but she likely wouldn't know how to function outside of noble society, so she wouldn't last long without some solid help).
About that....😬

Users who are viewing this thread