My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

CROW DONT GO

I dont remember if this loop was the one where she gets pregnant, the aftermath of that one was wild.

Man...miss author please finish the novel please give us closure... i hope the manga serialization gives her the will to write.

Dex-chan lover
@Sarsak
Spoiler ahead.
He searched the whole world twice when he jumped timelines and realized she doesn't exist both timelines. On his third jump, that was Illya's third loop story-wise and he was too late when he came to the royal castle. If that's isn't love then what is?

Also he isn't the one who's starting the loops.

Oh god, this was a pain train of a novel. All I can say is "abandon all hope ye who enter here."

Gonna drop this after reading the novel's latest chapter. I don't think I can bear this amount of pain since I have enough of my own in real life, thanks. Good translation tho.

Yes, I love seeing this story unfold in manga. I can't wait for next chapter and the first step of Ilya's descent in hell.
Love you, manga translation team! From the novel translator!

It's sad to see her relive her life over and over to suffer the same fate. I hope she breaks out that loop and forget about looking for Soliel's love.

Eff the husband. He and her sister can die. Especially him. He forces Illya to go through unimaginable pain while he acts all righteous about his love for his SISTER IN LAW. What a disgusting hypocrite. I think us readers are in for a long ride of pain since our poor MC doesn't seem to be able to do much about her predicament. If only this story was the kind where she divorces his ass and lives happily ever after while he wastes away in regret.

Double-page supporter
@MasterPannya is there any karma for her fiance and lil sis in the future? and why does the mc fall in love with her dick fiance in each loop?

Im not what to make of the manga BUT the novel version has so much dept and can explain the conflict really well

the thing is I'm not so sure that the manga will be as good as manga in telling things \(-_-)/

Dex-chan lover
@onionskins
>is there any karma for her fiance and lil sis in the future?
She died on two separate occasions but I won't call that karma. Her fiancee is the crown prince so he's basically untouchable.

and why does the mc fall in love with her dick fiance in each loop?
While she's madly in love with her fiancee at the beginning, the latest loops was her focusing on herself more/solving her predicament and slowly ignoring her love for her fiancee.

FL needs to learn to love herself if she wants out. Take the money and run!

Yay an update!

I think everyone needs a healthy dose of masochism to read this manga/LN. I personally love angst so I quite enjoyed it.

Seeing the tragedy tag I put it into plan to read for the chapters to pile up so I could read it in one go.
BUT NO I COULDN'T RESIT AND THIS IS SO HEART BREAKING MY GIRL ILLYA WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL OF THISS!!
She better meet someone who'll make her happy!

Please can someone spoil me wether she'll fall for someone else who will love her back .
Just a yes or no please.( otherwise I don't think I will be able to bear this)😖

This is the kind of story that pisses me off while reading it like Remarried Empress. The husband is an asshole having an affair and making it out like it's the wife's fault when he's a cheat. Everyone else takes the side of the side bitch while she's having an affair with her sister's husband. If he doesn't want Illya, divorce her and let her go. What's the purpose in making her miserable?

Dex-chan lover
I want to throw her sis and fiance/future husband into a void.

Users who are viewing this thread