My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Fed-Kun's army
Ok so I read the spoilers, and honestly
I'm not too sad that the FL dies and doesn't get a happy ending. I don't think she deserves one. Neither do the sister nor the fiancee, of course, but at least neither of them wished for someone else to die. The FL is just constantly bitter and annoying and the fact that she was momentarily happy about her sister's death (just because she loved her asshole fiancee) is a HUGE nope in my book. Every character in this manga is a bitch, so whatever, I'm not at all invested in any of them.

Either way, though, I definitely won't be continuing this. All of the chapters so far have literally been the same thing, just dragging on for as long as possible when they really should have only taken a few frames. Literally NOTHING has happened in the story yet, so I can tell I don't want to hang around for this one.

Thank you for the translations!

WTH I just read spoilers... sounds like psychological torture for the reader. The only good ending would be for the fiancée and the sister to die.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mira995 I saw already an answer but it was a bit lacking for me. MC has dedicated a larg part of her life to educate herself for her future position and her sister has obviously not. It is not Solei the fiancee that makes the decision but his parents. On top of that bearing an heir is one of the duties of nobility, so rather have somebody healthy than the sickly cute younger sister.
in order for her sister to become the fiance she has to make sure that the fiances parents don't have enough time to find another bride before her marriage. In order to achieve that MC runs away shortly before her marriage and ends up as already said. She also cannot ask her knight for help.
A bit more of a spoiler
She does however not die there but is found by her knight and brought to the marquees houshold, where she dies by her sisters side. The piece of human garbage thanks her for running away and the children look at her as if she was scum. /spoiler]

@kawaii123456 Um no, that's not the ending. That's the arc title you're looking at, look on the syosetsu page. Not to mention Novel Updates would list it as Complete. The author just takes forever between chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I just found out about this manga! Wow, one of the novels I wanted to read but too lazy to read finally got a manga adaptation!! Even though I'm late...better than never.
Even these few first chapters are painful enough. It really lives up to its fame for being depressing. Looking forward for more pain.

Dex-chan lover
Him touching your sister would obviously be more problematic than touching his fiance, though, no?
Yeah no, just call off the engagement. Please, for your own sake.

At least her sister doesn't seem to be the malicious sort of heroine?

Why the fuck do all these dumb FL keep trying to go after these cheating assholes. Have some God damn self-respect. This is why the FL from Beware The Villainess is the best, she doesn't put up with any of that shit.

Girl get yer ass off that dirty bowl. It ain't worth it. Your supreme cheek bum deserves gold, not tin cans full of gibberish.

Dex-chan lover
I would have given up on everyone after being imprisoned for years, because of something I didn't do. If she always goes back to the same point, the moment piece of shit falls in love with theiving cat, then she can't do anything to change that. Get some allies, tail the cunts whenever they meet (or have someone tail them), make a business aka make some money, then after I have proof the shit heads are truly rotten, I would break the engagement with that as proof. Maybe that would stain both of them enough so that they can't be together(?) and then I'd leave the house, maybe even renounce my surname, 'cause the shitty parents will surely give me flack.

Double-page supporter
I dont understand why MC is keeping up with the guy when even they really did marry his mind and love was toward MCs lil sis. She couldve just gave up and stop torturing herself by making the guy and lil sis marry each other and not be part of their life

Users who are viewing this thread