My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

yoooo what if they're all stuck in this forceful time loop that makes them love a certain person no matter how hard they try to change things and the events just happen no matter how hard they try to change the future????

I need a mass release until the end of this anxiety. i hope ilya can be free from her love towards that ugly husband of her. Blerghhh 🤢🤮

Damn it....that story is still as beautiful s it is sorrowful.
While the novel was very deep in the description of the feeling of ilya, i find the illustration of the manga quite strong as well....damn it why i'm so maso to read the manga too?!?!

@plutopancake
Idk if u want the answer to ur theory but,
It's been so long since i've read the novel but if i'm not mistaken.There's an arc where we got into Soleil's pov and apparently despite of feeling worry towards Ilya's odd behaviors, his words and actions hurt her instead.Soleil also mentioned on how he felt like being controlled.Eventually after numerous time loops, he could act some minor things on his own but Ilya never noticed them :/

@RamenRider

Honestly at some point it felt like Illya brainwashed herself from caring about her little sister to strongly adoring her. I spent the rest of the novel waiting for there to be a reveal where whatever was forcing Soleil also messed with her mind lol.

Like if that bastard husband loves that sister so much why would he married with ilya instead of the sister huh

Dex-chan lover
@HnaaA
Because he is marquis and need a strong women to gouvern the territory.
He doesn't love her and his didn't really decide this mariage but Illya is capable and he think he can be a sort of business partner

Kie

Contributor
The premise of the story, basically, having read the novel:
So you know how in other villainess/otome isekai stories, some of the protagonists seem to be a little too worried about the grand force of Fate (tm) forcing them into the path of the "original" story? Think of all those isekai'd girls who think that because the "original" story was like X, then it must always be like X; the prince will always fall in love with the heroine, the villainess will always meet a tragic end, etc. Bakarina, Bertia, et al. Now imagine if that worry actually came true, and you were stuck in a time loop of it every single life you had. Others brought up the Soleil extra chapter where it's strongly implied that falling in love with Sylvia and being cold to Illya were strongly out of his control. That he seemed to be watching himself from the third person, almost having an out-of-body-like experience while he said and did things. Same thing with Illya; loving Soleil and being unable to fully and truly hate her sister is also implied to be a "fact" of the fate prescribed to them. And where the novel is at right now, we don't know what is exactly true, but the themes of fate and trying to challenge it are super heavy. And it's an excellent read despite it all.

I cannot believe I'm putting myself through this angst whirlpool again 😪 I'm not saying that I don't love this story, but it's just SO PAINFUL to read

Everyone who read the novel before, we all mazochist at this point putting ourself through the pain again
But the story is so good...

Ahh...I must be an M if I'm reading the manga of this light novel. It's so good, but painful.

Kie

Contributor
@Pandayi Here you go! (Tip: On the manga page on MangaDex, there's a link to its NovelUpdates page. On NU, you'll find the links to the story if it's been translated by someone!)

Dex-chan lover
I feel really bad for her. She tried to save her sister and avoid her bad end the kindest and most devoted way, going as far as to suppress her heartbreak while the two fell in love.

Is fate itself just fucking with them here? Maybe she really should just dump him and let them be together with minimal involvement...

Users who are viewing this thread