My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
@Fananas
No he doesn't.
Soleil like weak women because that stimule he's male protector instinct. That why he always like the litle sis.
But, whit he's position as marquis, he can't afford a weak women so he choose Illia.

In his point of vue, he only think that Illya is suited to be marquise and they can be partner even if they don't love each other. He doesn't realise he's fault with the litle sis and in some timelines his feeling.

The 3 character in the story are quite isolated for differents reasons.
- Illya : She is victim of timeloop, she can't talk about it and that quite a streesfull situation.
She isn't loved and ingnored by her circle.
She shy and can't express herself.
- Soleil : He is marquis heir, the most powerfull title after royalty, no duke in this country.
People need to have a certain statut to talk to him.
People who have the statut to talk must monitor themself to not ofend him, he have power, he can ruin their family.
conclusion, nobody told him when he cross the line.
- Litle sis : she is sick and confine at home. She can die at anytime so no one burden her with something call "education" or "etiquette". She didn't realise when she cross the line and if that arrive, everyone will pardon her because she grown up like that.
She have a yolo mindset and want to know love before die and the only male at disposition is her futur brother in law.

In conclusion, this situation exist because all the character are isolated for some reason, personnality, position and sickess.

No girl, you shoul've though a way to break off the engagement instead of trying to keep appearance 🙄

Group Leader
Leave him, let your sister die. It’s your sisters faith at this point 😂😂

For old timers,

Was the one after this the loop in which she gets pregnant? Its been so long

Holy crap I hope the heroine's personality doesn't stay this boring for the entire series.

Dex-chan lover
You know, the biggest issue of this story is that how can any sane person stay in love with the same guy who will eventually cast you aside and cheat on you? Illya's devotion is actually baffling. She resets her life every time and keeps the memory yet she still loves him. What the fuck? Completely illogical. That love would turn to hate faster than a bullet, at best it would be an obsession to finally reveal the mystery behind her sister's death that can't even be called love.

@Xystus
Its been a while since I read the novel so this may be wrong but as far as I know Ilya cant control it.She feels as if she is almost forced to stay in love with him and cant stop loving him even if she wants to.There was a chapter where Soleil had no control over himself and although he didnt want to he was almost controlled by something to forcefully fall in love with sylvia in one of the lives even though he told himself he didnt like sylvia and wanted to compliment and get to know Ilya he couldnt so it may be the same case for Ilya.

I really can't wait to see
Crow. At least that way someone will be on her side.

Dex-chan lover
I fee like soleil basically told the bandits he would pardon them if they confessed it was illya. I.e. a forced confession cause he was so sure it was her

Fed-Kun's army
Could it be that she'll finally realise that she may be a character in a novel? Maybe some unforseen force is working it's magic. If I were her, I'd just stay in my room all day and wait for my doom. Can't be going for that mental stress of seeing him everyday, honestly.

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus
She learned how badly that goes in the first timeline.
Nobody loves her except the sister that can't be bothered to not steal her husband since she doesn't understand that their parents don't love Illya. Illya's basically fixated on her husband because he's supposed to be the one person in the world that HAS to love her or else she has to really let the fact that she's completely 100% unloved by the rest of the universe sink in. Her sister is basically the only one doing the right* thing by caring, but she's also the only one that can't fix any of Illya's problems because of Illya's jealousy. The sister also gets leeway for actually giving half a damn about her so it never develops into hate. This is also an arranged marriage so Soleil is her ONLY option.

@triforce you're in the ride

@luxrays I believe it is

@Meskie She is actually stuck in a
time loop
. Just think of it as Okabe in Steins;Gate
seeing Mayushi die again and again but without control over changing world lines. She just gets looped back in the first meeting of her sister and fiance
. People on NU forums have actually debated on Ilya's actions and mentality.

Users who are viewing this thread