My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Someone plz spoil the ML, I need to know whether it's the trash excuse of a husband or not 😭

this is the first time i wished for the manga to deviate from the light novel

Everytime I see an update for this series, I think to myself, "why am I here? Just to suffer?" I've suffered through the novel already but sure, why not suffer again with more pictures?

@Aizhu
The ML isn't a trash excuse of a husband but rather, someone whose mind controlled and forced to love the sister. His true love is the the MC

@chenyi ikr..i feel you. to think that Alfred is as young as Ilya

same as everyone else, I came here to read to suffer again and again ._. literally I cried when I read the novels ._.

Ah, nice to see other comments validate that reading this is just to suffer lol. Thank you for the update as always!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Just dump that fucking husband ARGHHH and why am I keep reading this shit 😭

Dex-chan lover
If this mc got possessed by Su Luxia then the whole things gonna wrap up at 20 chapters at most without any need to retry

Does this even have a good ending? I shouldn’t have read this. It”s giving me depression

Group Leader
ffs this goddamn story is none of the possible kickassery or romance just 100% suffering, this needs to stop OTL; someone have mercy on the poor FL

Users who are viewing this thread