My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
The universe is brazenly out for her blood, isn't it? Each chapter shows a new way to make her even more miserable, and that something.
I'm suspecting meta-VN-related foul play.

An as for forgiving Sylvia... to be honest, I'm not sure how is the situation her fault. Sure, she did several questionable things in past loops, but I think she's not asking for this situation, so...

Dex-chan lover
The more I read this series I get this weird feeling. I know nothing of the future of the series, but personally Crow gives me the creeps.

I just think the loops are happening because Crow wants Illya but in the unchanged world she didn’t know or choose him because she had people around her already leading to Crow creating the loops and manipulating everyone so that Illya chooses him.

Is this what’s happening? I dunno but that’s what runs through my head whenever I read this series.

Dex-chan lover
The universe is brazenly out for her blood, isn't it? Each chapter shows a new way to make her even more miserable, and that something.

An as for forgiving Sylvia... to be honest, I'm not sure how is the situation her fault. Sure, she did several questionable things in past loops, but I think she's not asking for this situation, so...
Ironiclly this is very much NOT sylvia's fault it is literally EVERYONE ELSES fault (cept al and crow they are great).

this is a story about a literal Golden child (Sylvia) and a designated offender (Iliya), Sylvia is not even a bad person as more or less the only thing she does that is bad is fall in love with her sister's husband (.....sounds super duper bad), Sylvia was never really active with her feelings for her sisters husband and it was her sister's husband that pursued the relationship each time, it was Iliya's family that blamed her for things never sylvia (kinda seems like she's never told anything).

I also find it quite ironic that literally every time illya dies both the POS husband and the sister die horribly, so in some sense Sylvia is destined to die one way or another the only difference is she doesn't remember it like Iliya does.

The more I read this series I get this weird feeling. I know nothing of the future of the series, but personally Crow gives me the creeps.

I just think the loops are happening because Crow wants Illya but in the unchanged world she didn’t know or choose him because she had people around her already leading to Crow creating the loops and manipulating everyone so that Illya chooses him.

Is this what’s happening? I dunno but that’s what runs through my head whenever I read this series.
If I recall spoilers correctly:
Her soul goes from 1 parallel dimension to another, and Crow is following her. So no, he's not responsible.

Dex-chan lover
i once again came here hoping to see some light of hope, but nop its another chap that makes you suffer lololol
i guess i'll have to buy some tissues for whenever i want to read this manga lol
anyway thanks for the chappy
we now clearly understand why the dad is so biased, but what about the mom? isnt she illya's? and since sylviabish is the little sister, it means that illya's mom was cheated on by the father right? so why the f is she doting more on the child of the mistress than her own:wtf:

she doesnt have to be mean to syliviabish oc, thats not cool, the dad and sylviabish's mom are at fault after all not sylviabish who only came to life and was sick to make things worse, but why the fucking FUCK does she neglect her own blood and flesh for a child born from adultery?:question:
like okay she's sick and didnt sin, but you could just, idk, be a proper parent and take care of sylviabish WHILE not neglecting your own fucking child💀

Double-page supporter

In every loop Sylvia steals Illya's fiancée,so in this one too she already has or will do so. Maybe in this one she will also get pregnant from his child like other loops. So it is her fault and she doesn't deserve forgiveness.

Double-page supporter
Ironiclly this is very much NOT sylvia's fault it is literally EVERYONE ELSES fault (cept al and crow they are great).

this is a story about a literal Golden child (Sylvia) and a designated offender (Iliya), Sylvia is not even a bad person as more or less the only thing she does that is bad is fall in love with her sister's husband (.....sounds super duper bad), Sylvia was never really active with her feelings for her sisters husband and it was her sister's husband that pursued the relationship each time, it was Iliya's family that blamed her for things never sylvia (kinda seems like she's never told anything).

I also find it quite ironic that literally every time illya dies both the POS husband and the sister die horribly, so in some sense Sylvia is destined to die one way or another the only difference is she doesn't remember it like Iliya does.
I takes two to tango. If you see your sister's fiancée/husband having feelings for you,you have to put a stop to it. In one loop Sylvia even got pregnant by him,so it means they are doing it (there is just not a pregnancy in every loop but their relationship remains the same) and thus she is guilty.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
The first twist is revealed! The sister is a genuine princess... Can't wait for the reason behind the loops to be revealed. Glad comments are back so I can read other people's reactions when the time comes :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
And last chapter she talked about how the relationship in that book doesn't talk about the people affected by their affair😥. Im sorry but Sylvia dying is probably their divine punishment or something for treating her so much better than their own daughter

Aggregator gang

I mean, the biggest crime the sister committed in any timeline was Soleil cheating on MC with her, and she obviously felt bad for that. I think the biggest tragedy here is that the two sisters genuinely do love eachother but things can never go well for both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread