My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister

Dex-chan lover
OH MY GOD tHIS HAS MANGA NOW
the novel makes me cryyyy, cant wait that guy appearance

I don’t how to feel about this, I really like the way it’s drawn as well as the way the novel was written but I abandoned the novel half way because nothing good happened to the main character like you could tell the writer despised her for some reason, I think I’ll drop it and read some fluff

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Its a happy ending !!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This is the kind of stories I prefer to read when is completed because the feelings are too much for my heart, I was reading the novel and there's no end yet so the anxiety is invading my body. It reminds me of the feelings I had while reading Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter (manga) before reading the novel, now that I had read the full novel I am only waiting to the manga adaptation to see a happy ending; hopefully this story has one. I love the knight and the ML, hate the fiance and sister (not a lot, for now, because the story hasn't made me fully hate them) and cry whenever I think of MC

Code:

I already read the webnovel until latest chapter, and let's just say, I will read this one after it's finished
my heart can't take a second angst galore again

Code:

This is... This is.... Waaayyy too much to handle!!!! 😭
Why the hell make a reincarnated manga that got no chick flick vibes into it.
Its good! Got substance! But wayy too much for my poor lil heart!!! 😣
And i just wanna help the heroine! Bad husband and little sister!!! Burn in hell for all i care!!!

Dex-chan lover
I read the novel out of curiosity, but I got too depressed 😅 I wonder how the manga will go

I can't take it anymore😭😭😭
It's just too sad 💔💔💔
I was lookjng for this plot on a manga but it's way to painful to read😭

I literally cried while reading the book. The translation isn’t done and idk if it will ever be updated but I hope Ilya finds happiness. Her sister and soleil truly made me so angry the entire story and I will never forgive them even if they’re given a redemption. I only trust al and crow to have her best interest in mind. Ilya deserves to be happy and this story hurts so much 😢

uuwwaah
heavy feels from just 2 chapters
i cant handle this kind of close-to-toxic relationship..
dropped, not for me😅

DKFHSJKDF I REMEMBER READING THE NOVEL AND FINISHING IT FEELING DEPRESSED AF AAAAAA NOW IM GONNA CRY AGAIN BUT WITH V I S U ALS

I remember reading the first chapter of the novel and dropping it because it was too depressing.
I guess I should give the manga try but I'm too afraid lol

TO ALL THOSE THAT ARE AFRAID TO CONTINUE READING:

It's okay it gets better!😭 And honestly, it's a REALLY good read and I totally recommend it!

Users who are viewing this thread