My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister

Okay, so allow me to tell you all,

SPOILER:
The only decent men in this story are Alfred snd crow, everyone else is a piece of sh*t. I don’t care if soleil was getting fcking manipulated he sucks. Alfred cared a lot for mc and took care of her. Same with crow, crow was someone who stayed beside mc through countless timelines And helped her. Soleil and her sister on the other hand were both smashing each other. What I hated the most was when Mc finally decided to not care about soleil he suddenly started caring for her. Like wtf. NOOOOO. UGH I HOPE MC DOES NOT END UP WITH SOLEIL.

Male lead spoiler:
Crow is the Male lead by the way.

Oh God... I remember reading the web novel for a short time with this. By far the most depressing and most agonizing story I have ever read. Ugh... I'm actually tempted to read this, but I don't want to feel like shit afterwards. Oh well.

I keep on hearing how tragic the novel is...it's tempting to read but I don't want my blood lvl to shoot through the roof. Just by reading the manga already makes my blood boil

maybe her sister and that piece of crap ARE meant to be. The MC is OBVIOUSLY MEANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE BETTER.

the ending is happy for her.However apparently it hasnt really ended yet since the author hasnt confirmed.However,the author hasnt uploaded another chapter for the novel for the last 6 months so it probably ended.Im so happy she ends up with crow.But boy is this a heart wrenching tragedy for Ilya and crow.

omg thank god crow is the male lead. I read the novel to the latest chapter but it hasn't been translated in a while so I didn't actually know if she'll end up with crow. Glad to know that

I started reading the webnovel at a random chapter because I hate myself.

All the characters are so horrible wtf?? It's like pure suffering and almost nothing else. I want to drop it but I HAVE to see her get revenge and find happiness (ಠ益ಠ)

the synopsis said "i still find myself falling for him" 😐

@ people who've read it: is the mc dumb? looks interesting but i rlly need to know

aaaaaa~~~~ i can't wait to see crowwwww ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
seriously though, the novel is the first book that made me actually cry in what? 4 years? ;;;
please read the novel~!!! it's really good!!!!!

@thefabulouspotato
i'm not really sure about why she always falls in love with him. i think it's either because she does in fact live a whole life before regaining her memories, so the events that caused her to fall in love are still fresh, or because of some kind of curse? the novel hasn't finished yet, so it's not specified what causes her to
transfer between worlds.

I read the novel and I have to say that I
was really disappointed, her parents don’t love her OK but that her fiance still want to marry her even though that he loves her sister, I clearly don’t understand. He is clearly a fucking @€##% !!!!!

Aggregator gang
@Claramiaou

It's made fairly clear in the novel that the fiance is being manipulated by some force making him behave that way. Possibly fate. There was an entire chapter from his POV explaining this.

As the kind of sick, twisted person who reads fafoo novels for the emotionally masochistic thrill, I deeply loved this novel. It took me right back to when I read Pain, Pain, Go Away (both featuring a time travel mechanic. Funny coincidence) and I thought to myself, "What did this person ever do to deserve this?" But by the end, I realized that there was nothing. There is no rationalization for suffering.

The way that Ilya reaches a self-actualization moment in her acceptance of fate is honestly one of the most uplifting things I've ever read. Sometimes, you can't change fate, you just have to find something worth living for within that cruel fate.

With that said, I really don't know if I could stand to go through this story again. Even I might not be that masochistic.

Users who are viewing this thread