My First Love Was a Beautiful "Girl" - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
gay death is very real, of course there are older guys who have good looks to still cd in their 30's but most who do it are eventually going to lose their looks..
@mirewitch
tbf chasers are a big issue in the femboy and trans community.

Aggregator gang
@ribbitribbitsaga I've heard the term "gay death" applied to the gay clubbing scene, which is competitive and often shallow. But that's the appeal of a healthy long term relationship... You don't need to worry so much about looking great all of the time. That was the point of the scene where he gives Sakutarou the necklace - even if Sakutarou no longer has the looks to pass as female in public, Darling will still love him and think he is cute. Like, obviously they're all teens and who knows if they'll make it the ~15 years to their thirties, but I see no reason to doubt him given what we've seen.

Also, I agree chasers are a danger in both the femboy and trans communities, but why would Darling be considered one? You don't become a chaser just because you're attracted to femboys/transwomen. Chasers are people who only see femboys/transwomen as a fetish, and can't see them as actual people. Darling is rather overtly not that... Even when they first met, Darling pushed for Sakutarou to crossdress because he saw that Sakutarou wanted to, not to indulge his own fetish. To quote Darling, "I can't help but get concerned about you when you look so gloomy!" So even when physical attraction played a larger role in their relationship, Darling still cared for Sakutarou as a person.

Dex-chan lover
Why can't they just ask this "darling" guy a simple question: does he romantically\sexually like his boyfriend when he dressed as boy? What are these idiotic roundabout quesions leading to vague answers? 5 pages of dialogues and no clear answer... Bullshit

Dex-chan lover
I mean, maybe it's a bit much to assume everyone has been in a for the most part a positive and fruitful relationship, but the whole "Instead of liking him because he's cute, I think he's cute because I like him" really hits the nail on the head, or at least it does for me.

That sort of mentality definitely starts to take over the longer you are together with someone you genuinely cherish. In fact, it can be pretty hard to cope with at times as your mind starts to whitewash away their negative traits depending on how smitten you are with them, and it can make you unable to see bad things coming ahead...

Aggregator gang
This was such a wonderful chapter... in a way. I really enjoyed it!!!

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I think this is truly a wholesome chapter. The line of "Instead of liking him because he's cute, I think he's cute because I like him" has me seeing how cute their love is for each other. People say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's clearly seen that Darling finds him cute not for his looks but his personality and the feelings he has for Sakutarou.

Dex-chan lover
That dude is a perfect pan icon

He just likes him because he's cute, the gender doesn't matter in front of cuteness !

Users who are viewing this thread