My Friend's Hidden Charm

Look at the rating◔_◔ everyone if this is not your cup of tea dont bother to read it.

MC is a bitxh, sl*t etc because she like her friend's dick after she accidentally saw it as if boys are not like that when they saw girls tit, the hypocrisy.

I swear every smut romance with female lead that know what they want always have low rating in mangadex.

It's nice to see someone willing to translate this kind of josei. The only problem is that it should have the H tag.

@pandamom84
A you more argument,nah
she has friend-zoned him and suddenly decided to break up with bf because of the dick,she is a slut
What is author trying to tell us with this story...

Aggregator gang
I was confused why it wasn't on the follow list
never though it'd be because it has a freaking H tag

just realized Pyap also wrote "not a sugar daddy" uhhhh, hope you don't disappoint me like that again I guess??

there's no chapter, i dont know what is the H tag mean
can you suggest where i can read this manhwa except this site ?

I's translated by painful nightz scan, dunno why It has been delete here but its on their website if anyone want to read it.

Group Leader
Someone tagged it as hentai please don't do that it's a smut and josei series with a good story . I removed the h tag so you guys can see it . You can read chapters on our sites too thank you ❤️

Group Leader
@pandamom84 ikr?! Like a girl can't have feelings and want to have sex?? I read the Korean comments and a lot of people call the FL a crazy psycho bitch just because she wants that dick. Jeez, what about all the other smut where it's the other way around? 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread