My Friend's Little Sister Has It in for Me! - Ch. 1.3 - My Friend's Little Sister is Only Annoying to Me

Dex-chan lover
@Askorti
MC is efficient
151.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Derv It's not about whether he dishes back. IMO, it's whether he is consistent. If his future depends on this, then FUCKING slap her and make her stop. If she's trash, then end your relation with her. No question asked. If she ACTUALLY likes our protagonist then I still vote for him to destroy his relationship with her. She deserved it with all the trash behaviour I've seen so far. And the above also applies to the other women in this series.

Dex-chan lover
“This is like NTR, how fun”

MC, listen to these wise words of mine: make her die in a fire.

@0181sam
... "Lol this manga would be great if he doesn’t end up with any of the other girls, but instead a more proper one lol"

Has any manga ever ended that way? Tbh it seems like every romcom I've ever read the MC always settles with at least one of the girls introduced in the series (in most cases imho settling is very accurate, they seem to usually make the wrong choice) and most of the time it's the one that tends to cause the most drama (lazy writing allows this kind of plot line to work easier) when in real life she would be the notch on the bedpost and abandoned to the past. I think it would be cool if one of them ended with the MC dropping all the girls and telling them what a pita they were, then time skip see that they ended with a better choice.

PS: Behind every good man is a good woman... is completely wrong. Every great man has a plan and a goal, and removes the obstacles that gets in the way. All thots are obstacles, he needs to remove her.

Aggregator gang
@monkey123 pffffft, you'll be in for a shock
She's basically as disappointing as Aqua but at least useful. She's a massive shotacon, lazy, and an alcoholic

@olbi4

People are busy hating on the girl to notice the hint about him being a potential closet cuck (what if the three-letter word that the girl said is actually foreshadowing lmao). Feels like some sick-fuck of a doujin artist already has an idea of what his next work would be.

Dex-chan lover
Mc a cuck?
Well it was nice while it lasted. Good luck on the translation, I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
@Saike
Well, she does deserve the hate for her behavior. Act like a Bitch and you will get treated like one. If MC is a cuck, he at least keeps it personal.

Double-page supporter
More girls was definitely everything this series shouldn't introduce, oh well...

Dex-chan lover
@jimkage
The main girls in this series were only those 3 that showed in this chapter. There's another girl that show up later, but that's not important. The most important ones were those 3 that really push the plot forward with their shenanigans.

The annoying little sister
The harsh-and-rude ice queen
The good-for-nothing adult woman

The reason why, it's because these 3 were directly involved in Aki's project...

So far it seems alright personally i do not mind the female lead I find her funny

Users who are viewing this thread