My Friend's Little Sister Has It in for Me! - Ch. 11 - The Girl Who Confessed to Me is Only Cold In Reality

Fed-Kun's army
Whew, can’t wait for this whole mashiro thing light a fire under Iroha’s butt

Dex-chan lover
Mashiro, even after all this development, is still behind Sensei and Iroha for me. She's too bipolar.

@Tamerlane yeah yeah i was hoping for a good development for her i think shes better than iroha if she fix that attitude because iroha is super annoying af

Dex-chan lover
This is starting to become stupid tbh, isn't even funny anymore. There's a limit at how much you stretch a cliche (a pretty much stupid cliche)

Is it really easier to act rude rather than just be a normal human lmao.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
I have lost the plot to this story, and there are literally too many layers/variables for me to focus on

What I thought this was about:
A childhood friend who is a girl wanting to go out with her senpai

What this manga actually is:
>A producer/anime genius who wants to be left alone by society who leads his own producing company even though he's in highschool
>has a teacher who is terror/shotacon who is actually working for him, giving the dominant role to the guy
>has to have a fake relationship with another girl who is secretly in love with him, but because other traumas she has to pretend otherwise
>dad of girl who he has to have a fake relationship with will destroy his business if he makes a move on the girl he's forcing to have a relationship with
>also theres a childhood friend who wants to go out with her senpai or some shit, but that's not the focus of the manga

I'm probably missing more, but I dont want to waste braincells over-thinking this manga

Dex-chan lover
I really have no idea whats going on anymore, but damn I feel bad for the MC.

Dex-chan lover
@ gregger
You forgot that:
> The girl is not exactly a childhood friend, but sister of childhood friend. That for some reason lives in the same floor. The childhood friends is a genius developer.
> The teacher is a genius artist (and i think she also live in the same floor)
> The sister of his friend that likes him is secretly the voice actor of all characters, being a secret to everyone (and she is a genius on being a voice actor... And lives in the same floor, again)
> The girl is his cousin, and his uncle have a big company that can make his game happen. Ah, also she is secretly the writer of the game... And now lives at the same floor just because.

Dex-chan lover
This is kinda spiraling into a mess, but man that "nevermind, they're all retarded" line fucking GOT me lmao

ivv

Dex-chan lover
"never mind, they're all retarded"
hahahahahaha

Double-page supporter
Hmm idk mashiro is kinda acting sus and lol they are all retarted line was funny!🤣

Dex-chan lover
Not sure which of Mahiro's persona I dislike more, the bitchy one or the faux cute third person-using deredere. Both are highly annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone tell what dere is mashiro? It's obviously waaaaayyyyy past Tsundere.

Users who are viewing this thread