My Friend's Little Sister Has It in for Me! - Ch. 5 - Only Iroha, Ozu, Sumire, and I are Annoying Towards Mashiro

Aggregator gang
Everyone is annoying (except the friend and sensei). This isn’t shounen ai but I’d like it to be, he should be terrified of women after this incident.

That's it. I'm fucking dropping it. I gave it a last chance but now I give up. I thought this was just a story between those two (with a little bit sprinkle of harem) because of the title (that is very misleading) and my impression of the first chapter (which is really good tbh). But no, it keeps straying off that plot. I guess I got my hopes too high up.

Dex-chan lover
Fin25gGt.jpg

The porcupine's dilemma? Omg this is so sad.

Contributor
Mashiro is totally secretly the writer "Makigai Namako" for their game circle, isn't she?
As a former shut-in that means she had plenty of time to do all the writing necessary.
The only other candidates are Iroha and company prez but that's too much of a stretch.

Fed-Kun's army
This MC is so annoying. These idiotic monologues about efficiency that the author finds the need to flood every chapter with have made me cringe since chapter 1. It’s getting tough not to drop it.

Users who are viewing this thread