My Friend's Little Sister Has It in for Me! - Ch. 5 - Only Iroha, Ozu, Sumire, and I are Annoying Towards Mashiro

Guessing time:
Mashiro's secret is she's the novel writer, that's why she got bullied.

Fed-Kun's army
You know, this manga is alright so far, can't see much too special just yet.

But damn, that's a lot of pages and story per update. I can get down with that.

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell is this girl being so difficult. Being jealous is no reason to be flat out mean. Definitely on the road to be worst girl in my book.

MC forgot to specify himself as the most annoying and generic person in the entire story, his 'nerd' friend who is obsessed with programming seemed like a better choice for a protagonist... Also if this ends up like Masamune's Revenge where the biggest bitch ever randomly wins just because the author(or maybe the publisher?) can't possibly think of something that is not cliche I won't be surprised at all.

If there is a LN/WN of this can anyone at least spoil whether this is even worth continuing ?

Dex-chan lover
Wtf this girl is fucking dumb. Also there was always something bothering me with the MC's face and only now I figured it out, it's punchable af.

Dex-chan lover
Iroha and Sensei remain in close competition for best girls.

Ozu may be able to get in on a foursome if he plays his cards right

Mashiro is tsundere fucking trash. She needs therapy.

Dex-chan lover
Oh crap this Mashiro is a fucking black hole! Similar black hole like Haruki from https://mangadex.org/title/38436/himari-no-mawari .

@Vini
Biggest bitch? You are so right. I'd like to see the fucking angel bitch of https://mangadex.org/title/19488/oroka-na-tenshi-wa-akuma-to-odoru be tortured forever.

Dex-chan lover
@Vini
There's the LN for this. In fact, this manga is the adaptation from the LN. There are 4 volumes of it and it's already translated by the same group who scanlated this manga. It's worth reading if you only focus on Iroha, Oz, Sumire-sensei, and Aki. Mashiro can go to hell for all I care.

What happened to Mashiro and why she is like this is because of the bullying from the her previous school. But even so, her treatment to the MC just way too much even for a tsundere. That just being mean and cruel. Really, in reality, under normal circumstance, doing that is a recipe for living all alone for the rest of your life.

Dex-chan lover
Oooooookay. So that's Mashiro's thought process.....

I actually can relate to her..... This kind of depression and anxiety combo is a horrific loop, and a unrequited love makes things dangerously volatile.....

So guess she's now my pick for who I want to win this race and be saved from herself...... which means she's probably gonna lose and I'll be stuck with more Feelsbads.

if Iroha doesn't "win" then we're all fucked

does Mashiro deserve kindness to spare? sure, but that's doesn't feel like nearly as good a plotline for a main story

Dex-chan lover
Heh calm down girl that manga ain’t about you

PSS Although if Iroha won’t win I’ll lmao big time XD

@Vini
I feel you on Masamune. Although it was pretty obvious from the get go. Dunno what the industry is thinking. Too many obligatory black haired Japanese FMC’s to win no matter what

This is actually a very interesting plot device by the author. By introducing an overwhelmingly annoying character in Mashiro, Iroha's antics are somewhat downplayed despite both being annoying and false pretenses. Just note, earlier she was trying to disrupt an important talk despite the MC seriously telling her off, potentially destroying the future of the group (which includes her brother and the man she loves supposedly). She also made heartfelt confession and withdrew it as a joke (it got downplayed again but seriously, just imagine it being done to you in real life). Point is, she's equally guilty of being a terrible person and I dare say this: treats the MC as horrible as Mashiro does. I can only wonder what would happen if you introduce a sufficiently amiable female character.

Double-page supporter
Uh oh, almost certainly gonna end up being annoying love triangle until the near end of the story without a harem outcome

Users who are viewing this thread