My Friend's Little Sister Has It in for Me! - Ch. 8 - My Friend's Little Sister is Annoying Towards the Friend's Enemy - 1

Oh god ofcourse, the "wrenches"! How could they do this?!

Nonetheless thanks for the translation. I just find it funny its translated to wrenches.

Dex-chan lover
You know wrench, those tools that always use their big adjustable mouth to solve problems

Also Iroha all the way

Dex-chan lover
I will never understand the"You were being serious how lame" thing . It's as if they wanted to be treated like a joke like Iroha did to them.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, aside from Masahiro, who I'll admit is growing on me, all the characters are really damn good.

I appreciate Aki standing up for a girl who's only given him shit in the past on principle, and then going to comfort her despite the shitty way she treated him because he thinks it's the right thing to do and he knows what it's like to be socially ostracized.

Not to mention that him and Iroha have a good chemistry by how they bounce off one another. Really great figures all around.

I still hope Sensei gets more chapters, though...

well honestly people that speak about them in the 3rd person should be bullied :/

Fed-Kun's army
Well, those kind of lowlifes are everywhere. Minding other people's business and make fun at someone's flaws, act like a pure f*ckin saint who never do wrong in their lifetimes, BS

I like the vibe of this manga, a bunch of misfits get together and keep each other company, it's quite heart warming.

Aggregator gang
Ok for those people talking about wrenches its just a typo and i aint gonna change it im too lazy

Users who are viewing this thread