My Girlfriend Is a Villain - Ch. 10 - I am Not Your Saviour

wtf why cant i vote for the panther this is a violation of my 1st amendment rights

Double-page supporter
uff... its still kinda early... but ill go with...
1- food girl
2- main girl
3- loli senpai

Dex-chan lover
So... he wouldn't have thrown up if that girl had did it...... that's not nice at all...

Contributor
Too lazy to try to type that address in.
I vote :
Foodie
Hyper loli
Main girl.

Dex-chan lover
i wanted the leopard to save his ass when he was drowning not cpr... but i guess the leopard still saved him...

wow so a thanks is all it needed to make her smile? or did the mc mistaking her for an angel also gave some points?

i dont like saying something like "this girls better" or anything... but the best first expression was the blue girl since uhh u know she gave her name and even saved him... and in a way im guessing she is interested in him in some ways... the least is the food girl... since all she wants is the food and not the man kek

... now that i think of it all of them has something now i dont know about what i just said...

we all know all the girls have their own traits... 1 medium 1 flat 1 big... 1 cool 1 gorilla 1 something related to food and sleeping... dunno about the sleeping part... 3 hair style which i only know 1 of them which is twin tail... and then 3 colors which i only know 2 of them which is blue and red... y am i commenting all of this

oh shet forgot about the leopard... yah thats the number one :drakeyea:

Users who are viewing this thread