My Girlfriend Is a Villain - Ch. 28 - The End of This Recollection

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work, Mr.Translator.
Good luck with your stuff!

Bleugh, dumb "you are supposed to do what your old folks want" talk. No, kid, you are not.

Dex-chan lover
"I know what to do now!"

Is it harem of waifus who'll crush any and all of your enemies?

He shouldve stuck to his convictions and left that shitty school. It would of made for a much more compelling story. If one conversation where your auntie tells you that your dad n gramps put you in that school because they thought that's "where you belonged" then he shouldn't of runaway in the first place. It was established that's where they thought he belonged from the very first chapter. Literally nothing changed. I hate mc's like this who have no will of there own and just get dragged around from one situation to the next. They themselves never being the driving force.

Good luck with your exams, i have some too.
let's both aim to succeed them.
How many do you have?

Dex-chan lover
Facing your past is good. Trying to find where you belong, also good. I was tracking for most of this chapter, but the whole "A normal school would have caused unpleasant memories to resurface" doesn't make any goddamned sense to me.

Aggregator gang
@Tsukasa_iLy the whole point is. only in a school of killers would a kid with murderous background not stick out.
the whole reason that he is not in a other school is to prevent his trauma from worsten. imagine in a school where everything about your privite life needs to be hidden as it can lead to the same rumors that started all this.
Another this is , ''hostile forces'' could easily get to him in regular school. in his current school. there would be to many people they could offend by just coming to school.

Dex-chan lover
*i won't run away anymore*

me:
wzCaASg.jpg

Dex-chan lover
........WTF,is this the reason grandpa didn't choose a "normal" school.If you force a plot at least find a valid reason to back it up
IfpVLaq.png

Dex-chan lover
He shall kill now!! Genocide is the only way to know all the secrets of this world, curiosities should be resolved!
And which other clan is there that wants to kill people from a clan with no resource or money?

Users who are viewing this thread